Holland | New trailer seals

Stimpy

Wingnut
Credits
Does anyone else that works the dock at night think the new seals we have stink??? They are very hard to put together and snap to actually do there job properly. We have one guy that just twists them together, lot of good that does. Also I was kind of curious, you all know that guy from Chicago, RED DOG EXPRESS. Is he here on the boards??? I don’t see his calling card on the new trailers, not that I miss it. Just was wondering if it was someone that we hear from.:smilie_132:

Does anyone else that works the dock at night think the new seals we have stink??? They are very hard to put together and snap to actually do there job properly. We have one guy that just twists them together, lot of good that does. Also I was kind of curious, you all know that guy from Chicago, RED DOG EXPRESS. Is he here on the boards??? I don’t see his calling card on the new trailers, not that I miss it. Just was wondering if it was someone that we hear from.:smilie_132:

We have the same ones, they stink! The female opening is to small and very hard to get the male end entered in to. Most people just stick the seal in and bend the ends over together. Sad that a company this large can't get thing's that work.