Averitt | New Trailers in Nashville

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
While brokedown this past week in Nashville, while walking around the yard I noticed these new swingdoor trailers....they were WHITE,with Averitt Express stickers on them, Then I noticed some NEW Great Dane's with a enternal devices in them that looked like portable winches for moving freight on and off the trailers ,here's some pictures... No doubt that the Great Danes are high dollar trailers purchaced for some new customer, the other trls have a DL xxx numbers on them,must be for another new account...anybody hear anything about them?

ja9taf.jpg

xdglki.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There about 30-50 of them with the DL xxx on them maybe we will get the gray T/L trls back.

While in NAS this week, I asked around about the new Great Danes..was told they were for the ERMCO account,heres afew pics of the inside!
17btpu.jpg

2z56rdz.jpg

eb33mb.jpg

10nu64g.jpg

That explains the unloading equipment, for transformers. I'm thinking a driver told me they deliver to Utility companies and that is sometimes a job site.

They are indeed NICE trailers,Great Danes are top notch trls,,,also equiped with air actuated sliders!