ODFL | New Trailers

unmarked

Do you think those are just lease trailers for riding the rails? Or are they sporting OD style numbering? We had a bunch of ex-heartland lease trailers out West during the summer months.

The "shiny trailers" are unmarked,just like the day they were made,look too good for the railroad.Need to be going down the highway behind something large.

look in your new "newsline" that just arrived in the mail and turn to page 5,the picture on the right with 'power of OD' is one of the trailers

They should save that money to keep on people that need to earn a living. My bank doesn't really care what color trailer I drive...

Now this is starting to get interesting.Any body seen the " shiny " trailers ? No name at all on them,brand new,polished from one end to the other,53 footers.Made somewhere in Alabama.They are in MRT and GBO.And Bowman must be selling some of their 53's.Few are at Big R and O.D.

was told in rto they had bought 1000 48 and 53 foot trailors to use on the railroad if they still have swing doors there probably for the railroad they also have some reinforcment on the sides where they can be picked up

i also picked up four brand new 48 foot deck trailors to go out west for the rocky mountain doubles and 2 new 40 foot trailors for city at wabash thought it was odd that they had super single tires on them the 48 did not pull to bad since it was tandem axle but those single axle 40 footers they pulled like crap ind shop said they where a experiment if they worked good all trailors would soon go to them