new tremianl manger brooklyn

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Freight Line' started by maspethoriginal, Mar 8, 2018.

1. maspethoriginal

maspethoriginal New Member

how do you guys like your new terminal manger he's a bully talks with disrespect to everyone... stand up to him he's a :censored:, no back bone herd he fired people at your terminal already, good luck if i was you would join the union your getting ripped off... with over time have no protection against guy like your new terminal manger oh by the way he was fired from new Penn for a number of things bad attitude, fighting with drivers throwing one down the stairs ext...

2. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

Oh by the way which OD terminal do you work at ? If you're going to assassinate someone anonymously at least give us a hint to your credentials.

Freightsup, kenneth and DayliteDean like this.
  3. OVR20SHTLClub

OVR20SHTLClub Member

He works for New Penn. Go look at the New Penn board. He was whining about he needed a new shop steward.

Freightsup likes this.
  4. leftie

leftie Member

With all the hours these union guys waste waiting around on their trucks to be fueled you’d think they’d have time to type up something a little more coherent.

5. Ump

Ump Big Dave's and Billy Lo's love child.

"they told me I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability!!

~Ron White~