New Penn | New trls

newpenn22

TB Regular
Credits
Sbkgf8s.jpg

They only bought them because buying them beats having to pay bonus to the workers.

well we had one in #03 tonight, loaded it to #10., guess new ones start with the 517 number. look the same as last 53' except the inside.we will see how long the tool last that lower the bars up and down. it hangs on wall at back of trailer. only name on registration card has new penn motor express LLC.. that's a first in a long time, could we actually be buying our own trailers again??? course at this point in time would it even matter,.we are so far from being what npme was and the reputation that we earned with customers, some days I wonder how we stay in business.

well we had one in #03 tonight, loaded it to #10., guess new ones start with the 517 number. look the same as last 53' except the inside.we will see how long the tool last that lower the bars up and down. it hangs on wall at back of trailer. only name on registration card has new penn motor express LLC.. that's a first in a long time, could we actually be buying our own trailers again??? course at this point in time would it even matter,.we are so far from being what npme was and the reputation that we earned with customers, some days I wonder how we stay in business.

I heard new penn started its own leasing company

Perhaps it's the beginning of a separation of the entities?

R the tandems easier 2 slide then the 516 series?

Perhaps it's the beginning of a separation of the entities?
it wouldn't matter , now , if they did some how separate npme from yrcw . the two clowns running npme, yrc rejects, have fired everyone npme and replaced with more yrc rejects. any npme people still there are just trying to get there couple years in to retire , as they bite there tongues every day of the week to keep from getting fired. or waiting for a better deal to come along,.a handful have already left for saia to open in the northeast. 3rd qtr o/r had regionals within 1 o/r point of yrc freight. does that tell you anything, its tuff to take the stupidty day in and out and still give 100%.

its tuff to take the stupidty day in and out and still give 100%.
I would have been at 82% way back when.
R the tandems easier 2 slide then the 516 series?
I don't understand why they haven't cured that problem already. We use Great Dane trailers and the slider works on a secondary spring. We can always pull the handle up into locked open and it pulls on that spring, then we can rock the trailer and when the planets align voila, pins pop open. Then there must either be some sort of bearings or Teflon plates or something involved because they actually slide, not hop, hop, hop, when loaded.