R&L | New truck

Glad to see you take pride in your ride reguardless of its age. I will also bet you wear your uniform daily. You can tell alot about a person by how they look and dress no matter how old they are or their equipment is. I do believe pride=preformance and you will set the bar. I see some of our trucks on the road and feel ashamed of the company others make me proud to be on the team. Thanks Bro. This is a great place to vent instead of doing it on the clock.

Only problem with taking pride in one's ride is the 20 minute yard time rule. Around here, only certain people are allowed to take too long in the yard. And most of those don't even have to wear the uniform.

And people wonder morale around this terminal is absolutely in the tank.

Some of my co-workers are the sorriest excuses for drivers I have ever seen in my life, and they get away with murder. It's hard to carry one's self with any degree of pride in one's company around here.

Yes I do wear my full uniform every day. Thanks for the comments. I do go into work every day giving 110 percent to my job no matter how Im feeling about company politics any particular day. That said, I hate winter because its damn near impossible to keep the truck clean. LOL

Only problem with taking pride in one's ride is the 20 minute yard time rule. Around here, only certain people are allowed to take too long in the yard. And most of those don't even have to wear the uniform.

And people wonder morale around this terminal is absolutely in the tank.

Some of my co-workers are the sorriest excuses for drivers I have ever seen in my life, and they get away with murder. It's hard to carry one's self with any degree of pride in one's company around here.
Cant say I can complain about that. Im damn near late every day by a few minutes and my yard times are not watched but Im 3 senior driver and as my TM stated to me, Im his highest performing driver so he does cut me slack on that stuff.