Yellow | new trucks all the yrc guys r waiving

I'm surprised they spent the money on the decals. ...has to be a couple hundred bucks.

AMEN, Stimpy.

That is gonna keep haunting them every time they look at how much bigger their bonus checks COULD have been. "WOW, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!? I COULDA HAD A V-8!!!"

Phantom 753.......lets jiff that baby up and make pull a YRC trailer to really show how BI-Polar this company is:17142: a "Yellow-Roadway-GreenMachine" has 10 million miles on the original engine and I betcha she runs like the devil in the wind:1036316054: Amazing not a dent on her.

I see they have already accessorized it with a left side fender mirror. I saw one of their Kearny city men driving a similar one last year. My reaction was omg ! :smilie93C_peelout:

Phantom 753.......lets jiff that baby up and make pull a YRC trailer to really show how BI-Polar this company is:17142: a "Yellow-Roadway-GreenMachine" has 10 million miles on the original engine and I betcha she runs like the devil in the wind:1036316054: Amazing not a dent on her.
I bet I could still jiff that tractor and only get grease on my gloves.

I bet I could still jiff that tractor and only get grease on my gloves.

Reese Bars are kind of hard to come by these days! But I'm sure I could have it Jiffed up and ready to rock in 10 minutes, without a Reese Bar. And with little grease on my gloves, too.

where is the hood release for this truck? i drove it last nite and was looking all over for it. also does the steering wheel adjust? i couldn't find the latch for that either, i even went out of my way 2 ask a yrc guy @ the rest stop. he had no idea

where is the hood release for this truck? i drove it last nite and was looking all over for it. also does the steering wheel adjust? i couldn't find the latch for that either, i even went out of my way 2 ask a yrc guy @ the rest stop. he had no idea

The hood release is in the fender wells, one on each side. no tilt wheel on those.

Reese Bars are kind of hard to come by these days! But I'm sure I could have it Jiffed up and ready to rock in 10 minutes, without a Reese Bar. And with little grease on my gloves, too.

I can remember standing on the frame of the tractor and pulling the fifth wheel back with a dock hook, before a couple of drivers or mechanics came up with the ideal for that bar. I also remember the Roadway jiff's that had the bar that you would let down to hold it up. The bar that would just fold down, without a wheel on the end of it.

We didn't get inside release and tilt wheel, till the solid blue 2005's

I can remember standing on the frame of the tractor and pulling the fifth wheel back with a dock hook, before a couple of drivers or mechanics came up with the ideal for that bar. I also remember the Roadway jiff's that had the bar that you would let down to hold it up. The bar that would just fold down, without a wheel on the end of it.

Remember, they all came with a hook and pry bar to align the frame holes with the hole on the 5th wheel plate. They didn't last long.