Yellow | new trucks all the yrc guys r waiving

fdb7a12e26c899dbd4c7f8fdd721684d.jpg

The old pumpkin finally broke down. Bad injector, its @ the boston barn

Yes, I use the tabs daily during my pre-trip. She's a bit rusty, but never uses oil.

My only regret is that I can no longer find a gear, with which, to "jiff-up!"

BTW, mine is still heritage Roadway with an extremely faded R on the windscreen.
Does the "R" still light up on the air shield?

Dear Valued Customer,

We Apologize for missing your scheduled pick up and/or delivery.
Please excuse us we experienced a KINK

Now that's just like this hillbilly outfit to send an obvious Roadway tractor over to New Penn, who has been driving apple green units forever. Sheeesh!!

I know while we have some of those old ABF Macks that the orange is peeling off they could peeled some more off and had a green one ;)

I actually saw one of these old Big R tractors recently, jiffed up and pulling a Reimer longbox on the north side of the border. It just about blew my mind.

I was once told that jiffs were illegal in Canada
Jifflox? I've never seen one other than that one occasion, but I've never seen anything in the law suggesting they're illegal. A-trains aren't as common here, so I could see a DOT cop questioning why part of your truck comes off. But to my knowledge they are legal.

I was a little confused when I saw a tandem Big R, until I saw the second pair of mudflaps.

Jifflox? I've never seen one other than that one occasion, but I've never seen anything in the law suggesting they're illegal. A-trains aren't as common here, so I could see a DOT cop questioning why part of your truck comes off. But to my knowledge they are legal.

I was a little confused when I saw a tandem Big R, until I saw the second pair of mudflaps.
I don't want to speak for my Brother yrc-atm, but I think he may be eluding to a question about whether the 5th wheel on a converter dolly could be movable or had to be fixed , stationary? To be honest, I never saw anything in writing, one way or another.