TForce | New Trucks

Not much to get...Just being stupid and having fun...I am tired of all the crap that is going on and just want to make light of things....Don't wanna stop reading because there is some good onfo on here, just don't want to get all caught up in the seriousness...After all it is just a job and not my life....I try to make it that at times but its JUST A JOB!!!!!! So get naked and enjoy.....Come ON!!!!

10-4, I like it....

Not much to get...Just being stupid and having fun...I am tired of all the crap that is going on and just want to make light of things....Don't wanna stop reading because there is some good onfo on here, just don't want to get all caught up in the seriousness...After all it is just a job and not my life....I try to make it that at times but its JUST A JOB!!!!!! So get naked and enjoy.....Come ON!!!!

You know something GT, I am trying too give you some green love, and of coarse I like too share a little with BUSTERNITE as well( YES I HAVE MY FAVORITES) but the server say's I have given you and buster too much, I think this server was built in the 60's, it wants me too spread it around.....:biglaugh: :biglaugh: It is obvious no one has informed this server about safe love....

I hear its really rainy,and soggy up in New England.
I've heard weather reports of a lot of flooding up there.

We've really had some winter this year.
The first part of the winter was spring like mild conditions.
Now we are having winter like cold,rainy,and snowy conditions in the spring.

By the way where are the global warming wackos in all of this?

To bad we can't ship this wet weather to the drought there having in sunny Florida?

I wounder what our summer is going to be like?

Well so much for busting up this thread topic?

I tell my customers all the time when they bring up the weather.
You can complan about the weather all you want,and there isn't anything you can do about it.
I always get the same answer from all of them.
They always say:You know... you are right!

You know something GT, I am trying too give you some green love, and of coarse I like too share a little with BUSTERNITE as well( YES I HAVE MY FAVORITES) but the server say's I have given you and buster too much, I think this server was built in the 60's, it wants me too spread it around.....:biglaugh: :biglaugh: It is obvious no one has informed this server about safe love....

Me too and I have to lie to others to to try to give to the ones I love......I only lie ....Alittle......

I hear its really rainy,and soggy up in New England.
I've heard weather reports of a lot of flooding up there.

We've really had some winter this year.
The first part of the winter was spring like mild conditions.
Now we are having winter like cold,rainy,and snowy conditions in the spring.

By the way where are the global warming wackos in all of this?

To bad we can't ship this wet weather to the drought there having in sunny Florida?

I wounder what our summer is going to be like?

Well so much for busting up this thread topic?

I tell my customers all the time when they bring up the weather.
You can complan about the weather all you want,and there isn't anything you can do about it.
I always get the same answer from all of them.
They always say:You know... you are right!

Yes ,the past 6 years has been quite neet, Usually we see snow starting in Oct. and ends around the third week in april, I am going to buy a yaht, we get water year round now....:smilie_132:

As long as this thread is about new trucks, can some of you guys back east start sending the motor cargo dollies back this away. Be nice to use some that you dont have to get all greasy to use again.

We have plenty of grease now. We just gave up our ration of a roll of toilet paper. It sounds like you guys out west wash stuff. I don't think I've ever seen a hose in this neck of the woods. We have to be the dirtiest fleet on the road.......or by the side of the road if we are broke down. :hysterical:

We easterners have to save our water to flush our toilets.

My TM said he was going to order another winter jacket for me.
He said my present one looks real bad.
So I guess a oil change won't make it look any better?
Its going to be a complete replacement,then my old on will get burned up.
Well with all the oil in it,it should really go fast.
Better have the fire department standing by when they light this baby on fire.