new trucks

Teamcujo

TB Regular
Credits
I just saw what your new trucks will look like.

I'm sorry.

Transport Topics, Logistics News, Trucking News, Freight Trucking
Con-wayDowntown.jpg

Now that the acquisition of CFI is complete, is there anything on the CFI trucks that indicates they are now Con-way Truckload trucks? i.e. stickers, etc.

I don't live far from CFI and I believe under the CFI where it used to say " contract Freighters inc." I think it now says " conway freight inside" :hide:

I'm beginning to see a lot of mix and match lately. CFI pulling Conway truckload trailers. Vise Versa. Probably just part of the aquisition.

:TR10driving03: :cuss: :poster_oops: you will have a choice of striped down sterlings or the lovely volvo's both equally under powered and lacking any frilles. welcome to the team.

Stickers

Now that the acquisition of CFI is complete, is there anything on the CFI trucks that indicates they are now Con-way Truckload trucks? i.e. stickers, etc.
From what we aere told here at Conway Cincinnati that the rebranding of CFI to Conway Truckload would take place starting January 2008.

I don't live far from CFI and I believe under the CFI where it used to say " contract Freighters inc." I think it now says " conway freight inside" :hide:

:biglaugh: Mind if I use that?:biglaugh:

Thats a valvo and we just ordered 300 freightliner and 100 pete's CFI will be rebranded after this year! thats the word from the boys with the big blue fuzzys..
CON-WAY FREIGHT INSIDE That is a good one..