Estes | New Trucks?

I heard through the grape vine,those tractors have a new style Cummins in them.KW and Cummins ask Estes to road test them.Don't know if that's true or not.

heard the same round about mill ch 19 cb stuff also loon. so prob not true :biglaugh::biglaugh: estes prob just got a deal

They could use about 20 new ones at my old yard, nothin but junk in that place right now, plenty of 800,000 plus trucks.

To many new hires screwing up the new trucks at our yard because they don't know how to maintain them or use them. Or not trained properly. I pick not trained properly.
This truck is assigned to a run/position.
Utility guy gets hired, gets a very nice truck, one of the better new trucks. Now the truck is junk. Never did start up on this maxforce. It took hiding truck in yard to keep this idiot away from truck to get it into shop and looked at. (one of those trucks everyone runs for on weekends)
He(utility guy) kept taking DVR out of shop with out anyone knowing and taking truck before shop can look at it. The truck is messed up now. It's junk! Going back to internatioinal for warranty work. Hopefully it's not to late. Maybe it will be a good truck again. So he can screw it up again.

I have a friend who drives for Auto Truck Transport, they deliver new trucks from the factory. He knew i had some friends who worked for you guys so he told me they have several sets of new Cascadias put together for delivery to Estes

Good deal. I'm due for a new truck. Mine is on its last leg. A new truck, an easy schedule, football season, cooler weather 2 games on Monday night. Mercy, I got a good excuse to stop somewhere every night now. Uña más cerveza

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to change the suject but, has anyone hear about AAA Cooper closing some terminals? You can't get anyone to respond on the Cooper forum.. I think the last was a couple of months ago.... I hear of one in Louisiana...

Nope.. From what I hear, they are new glider kits.. Nashville, Charlotte and Richmond are suppose to have a lot them, putting them together...

The ones I have seen are brand new 2013 freightliner with 425 Cummins isx motors. They are the big cabs not the short nose trucks like other ltl guys are getting. They use Def and have power windows and power mirrors as well as an upgraded seat from the Internationals. Junior said they will mostly be going to the triple lanes and the lanes with mountains to climb.