Estes | New Trucks?

Our terminal has a Volvo. Real nice truck. We've also got about 6 KWs. Those are just amazing vehicles.

I think the experiment is over though. Aside from the gliders, I hear it'll all be International ProStars from here on out. It was nice while it lasted.

I seen two Volvo's in JAM the other night, parked where the city drivers park... No Linehaul is to use them...:) nice thought huh....

Yeah. Chicago has several new kenworths. This photo was taken April 15th. I think there were about 10 of them . All single axles.
qy5aqy7u.jpg

I am surprised to see they are yellow and black. I have been seeing a lot of white colored in the north east

Y'all wouldn't believe me if I told ya about my truck so I ain't gonna tell ya because some things are better off left untold.

We've also got about 6 KWs. Those are just amazing vehicles.
There was a FedEx driver I use to work with, that ran into the back of another truck with one of those new KW's, about a month ago. Apparently, it's designed to angle the engine to the ground in an impact like that, and not enter the cab, it worked perfectly, and he survived but, with injuries ofcourse.
Here's a picture

AR-303269959.jpg

A friend told me he seen a TM email that said the DAL terminal is suppose to start taking delivery of the new Pro-Stars by the end of the month..... Stay Tuned...

I really love the black and gold with the red wheels! Some might think its ugly but I think they look great, especially when they are washed up clean, I see some white ones running through the city and I don't like them.

I think The Big E has some sharp looking equipment, I always have admired you all's look.

I know the choo choo terminal don't have any new trucks. They still have trucks with the sliding rear window and the fan on the dash running schedules.

I know the choo choo terminal don't have any new trucks. They still have trucks with the sliding rear window and the fan on the dash running schedules.

We have 4.... Two 75 series trucks with almost 2 mil on them... A 74 series with 1.8 mil... Six 64 series with a mill....