New trucks

Credits
Nct has canceled plans on buying new trucks in 2010.
Nct has a deal with cat to rebuild motors with a 5day turnaround on the trucks.

Bottom line is, if they are not buying trucks it is because they do not have the money--------thats my opinion anyway.....agree??

Nct drivers: Beware---do not be in denial!!

I know nct seems busy but according to my mole in the ops office they are just spinning wheels with trying to cover the freight that they do have. The days of running illegal ltl is over! Revenue per truck at nct is way down----------------------face it!! In no way are they going to compete with the larger freight companys now.

Did they start contributing to the 401 yet?
Are they treating you with more or lest respect lately?
In general are things getting better or worse??
You tell me!

I go pat there terminal everyday to deliver to Subaru,and they have plenty of equipment sitting there not making any revenue. I have been past their place in Wiillingboro and same too. Plenty of equipment sitting there mothballed.

I go pat there terminal everyday to deliver to Subaru,and they have plenty of equipment sitting there not making any revenue. I have been past their place in Wiillingboro and same too. Plenty of equipment sitting there mothballed.

You are exactly rite BossLinco. I took a ride past there Sunday and with all the snow you can tell what ones have not moved in awhile,which are many!

My mole in the ops dept said that upper management does not let a day go by that they tell you that you are lucky to have a job.

Whatever will you do Skulldugery? I know you heart still bleeds Big blue! but I am sure something will come your way and when it does you will shed this bad exsperience like a cheap wool sweater!! The next time I see that NC driver that runs Burlington area over at Seagull lighting taking a nap, I'll catch a pic on my camera phone so everbody can enjoy.

buona fortuna compagno!!!