New Trucks..

a9faninnc

TB Legend
Credits
Saw a new International parked on the yard a couple of days ago.Didnt even have decals on it yet.Wonder if they are trying them out.Heard they ordered a few hundred Volvos scheduled for delivery at the beginning of the year too...Long time coming.I think theyve got their moneys worth on alot of the trucks

They've been getting new trucks in for a few months now....some purchased, some leased. T700 KW's and 780 Volvo's. I know they had an International test unit last year or the year before, but I didn't know if they would be getting more in. 10-4 on the money's worth.....A lot of their trucks are getting well past their prime.

50 2012 Internationals or Volvos are on the ordering block. the company is getting away from KW. Already stated in servicing a couple 2012 Ints.

Welcome to the boards Peaches for free.Sounds like a good start on updating a worn out fleet.The number I heard from another driver was a little higher,but its still a good start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure.....new trucks LOL. !!!!! getting top dollar for the trades?? Remember...Jevic was getting in new trucks till the day they closed!!

i heard there's a purchase looming.....think about it..IPO, DOWNSIZING, NO PROFIT IN 5 YEARS....CUT THE FAT AND BUY NEW EQUIPT.....SOMEBODY MIGHT BE LOOKING ....

Sure.....new trucks LOL. !!!!! getting top dollar for the trades?? Remember...Jevic was getting in new trucks till the day they closed!!
This Guy must be doing real good since he left,He dont have nothing better to do,Maybe I should send a couple prospects over his house and steal his little twin cam Harley and Harry can trade it in towards a new local truck !!!

It's hard to remain possitive about your company when even management keeps you out of the loop, Everyday you hear problems with Jefferies on CNBC, We are rolling new Equipment out daily and our dock is full.... And a 60 door terminal in Allentown Pa. opened last month. Hear it is The holidays and we are still working 60 hour weeks at "PYLE", YOU GOT TO LOVE IT!!!

It's hard to remain possitive about your company when even management keeps you out of the loop, Everyday you hear problems with Jefferies on CNBC, We are rolling new Equipment out daily and our dock is full.... And a 60 door terminal in Allentown Pa. opened last month. Hear it is The holidays and we are still working 60 hour weeks at "PYLE", YOU GOT TO LOVE IT!!!

Thats Great Pyle !!!,Are docks are Full also,Westampton and Delanco,I gotcha beat on the hrs. 66 last week,64 this week,as far as Jeffries goes there the problem and the idiot X-Road Guy I replied to, Be Safe !!!

Thats Great Pyle !!!,Are docks are Full also,Westampton and Delanco,I gotcha beat on the hrs. 66 last week,64 this week,as far as Jeffries goes there the problem and the idiot X-Road Guy I replied to, Be Safe !!!
Pyle does pay time and a half after 45, my 60 would be worth 75 at NCT, there lies the difference :)

Time and a half? Whats that mean?I think I heard about that once a long time ago.I thought it was just a legend.never thought it was true.:icon_dance: