TForce | new trucks

I'm guessing 2,.............

Were due,.....My rddr turns right around 580 a night and I average almost 300 during the day,...Little things are starting to go wrong and eat up to much time that we don't really have,..

I hope we Dont get anymore Junk International's... What a piece of crap... I heard they have a law suite on International And canceled quite a big order....

I hope we Dont get anymore Junk International's... What a piece of crap... I heard they have a law suite on International And canceled quite a big order....

You aint kidding. Those Internationals are junk. Even the new ones. Not very ergonomical either. You can either plug youre phone in, or you can put a drink in the cupholder, but you cant do both. No engine brake and no air bad dump. I hate Internationals. Atleast they turn a little better than the old 61 series Overnite Internationals.

The new Internationals here in Gaffney are nothing but trouble. Are being shipped off to the International dealer constantly for repairs, computer issues, etc. Love the fact we seem to be getting some new Volvos.

Imagine that brand spanking new brown truck..pulling them old crappy Overnite and Motor cargo trailers..What a sight to behold..haaa

I saw 4-5 of them new Volvo's in NBR.....all brown and just have the UPS logo on the doors with only the word freight under the logo. I also saw a couple of new pups that do not say UPS Freight, just has the ups logo on them.

So is it looking like the UPS equipment is becoming universal,and can be utilized for either freight or package?

Does the word Freight under the UPS brand look like tape,or magnetic signage?
Magnetic is a lot easier to remove than tape,however tape comes off with heat drying the glue then just pealing off the letters.

Although the Feeder trailers have always had the glad hands inside boxes on the nose,don't ask me why?