Holland | new trucks

cracker

TB Regular
Credits
does anyone know if we are still getting new tractors in the system, and if so are they volvos or internationals, i drive a 19 series and looking forward to a new tractor someday:bgroovy:

cracker said:
does anyone know if we are still getting new tractors in the system, and if so are they volvos or internationals, i drive a 19 series and looking forward to a new tractor someday:bgroovy:
They are gonna be Volvos and from what I heard ( now this is only rumor ) Yellow has cancelled their order and turned them over to Holland so you guys ought to be getting the new ones soon.

Benny Hill said:
The ones I have seen are 26600 and up. Dirt ball, do you mean Yellow cancelled their Volvo contract?
No they just handed this last order over to Holland since they are now Yellows savior.

Dirtball said:
No they just handed this last order over to Holland since they are now Yellows savior.

Grizz do you here this, Dirtball still does not get it. Holland was able to order x amount for the year, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE YRC COMPANIES. They did not receive Yellow's shipment.

Jimjoe you will learn to not under estimate the inside knowledge that Dirtball has established throughout his tenure with USF. If you don't believe him then just wait till the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT MONTH!!!!!! GRIZZ

Grizz said:
Jimjoe you will learn to not under estimate the inside knowledge that Dirtball has established throughout his tenure with USF. If you don't believe him then just wait till the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT MONTH!!!!!! GRIZZ
Grizz,I'm sure glad your educating the youngins:biglaugh: :biglaugh: and that big announcement is coming....CRAZY

Grizz said:

Hey Grizz this is JJ ( old board ) out if Norcross, GA (Atlanta)

JJ I was getting ready to PM JimJoe and see if it was you. Have you been up to meet our new TM? He's a 20 year Roadway man. Local man and has a plan. Good news to some and to others look out. Nice guy but is all business. Any good rumors? Our board is boring. That's probably a good thing, meaning everything is running smooth. GRIZZ

I heard that Yellow cancelled the contract Holland had with International for several hundered new tractors, then International sued and won. Now Holland is going to have to buy the Internationals they orginally contracted for.

Yeah this Lawsuit from International happen last year! Yellow wanted International to paint them all Orange and International said they wouldn't because it wasn't the way the contract was set up! So we will see if yellow pays International extra money to have them painted one color!

I seen a driver on I70 West near Columbia MO. in a green sleeper pulling 3 Volvo's twin screw day cabs the two on the rear were white Frito lay tractors I thought the one behind the sleeper was a new Volvo for Yellow thats how it was painted but when I looked at the door it had a Holland decal on it.