Yellow | New Uber App. & Broker's ,why sales dept anymore ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
https://freight.uber.com/, With all these new freight apps. and freight broker's WHY are we paying a sales dept ?? Money saving idea here , dump the sales dept. and saving a million or more a year on salaries !! and PLUS we can't move the freight we have now with Driver shortage :6788:

YRC Robotics????
Apps. Robotics. Remotes. Autonomous everything. Things we can't think of. Automatic bulb replacers. Lol. We may think it's funny. And it is. But we won't be here to see it anyways. But it's happening. Look at the auto industry. Mostly robotics. A job my father retired from requires a computer programmer now. And more to come there too. Everywhere. Nope. I'm not paranoid. Just facts.

Donna's boy friend,Danny, says, stay the heck away from his woman.....

BqsunCJ.jpg

Apps. Robotics. Remotes. Autonomous everything. Things we can't think of. Automatic bulb replacers. Lol. We may think it's funny. And it is. But we won't be here to see it anyways. But it's happening. Look at the auto industry. Mostly robotics. A job my father retired from requires a computer programmer now. And more to come there too. Everywhere. Nope. I'm not paranoid. Just facts.
I would like to see their computer / automatic driver install & remove snow chains as needed. Or tarp a load of lumber as they strap it down with strap saving pads. Can't ratchet down over a sharp edge, ya gonna cut the strap. Now tell me how happy the customer will be as the load sits on the side of a highway waiting for a mechanic to be dispatched to fix the automation that broke so ya can re tighten the straps or chains. When the human driver throws another strap over the freight and starts back up. Total delay time, 15 minutes. Total acceptable delay time waiting for the fix it man, yea, right. von.

I would like to see their computer / automatic driver install & remove snow chains as needed. Or tarp a load of lumber as they strap it down with strap saving pads. Can't ratchet down over a sharp edge, ya gonna cut the strap. Now tell me how happy the customer will be as the load sits on the side of a highway waiting for a mechanic to be dispatched to fix the automation that broke so ya can re tighten the straps or chains. When the human driver throws another strap over the freight and starts back up. Total delay time, 15 minutes. Total acceptable delay time waiting for the fix it man, yea, right. von.
I can't say where the automation will be. We will be dead and gone. Sales department is a good place to start.
We already have robots for managers and supers.
Customers are mad cause the freights not even on the road yet. Let alone on the side of it.
:17142:

Point is all the Greedy Little Yellow Pig needs are maybe a few Corporate sales dudes and then just use the Broker's like they do now for a lot of freight and SAVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Million plus a year and then give that in Bonus to Welch & his crew !

Just saw a leak from BRG-Patel Consulting LLC, They have the robot that can do just that on the drawing board, as we speak.
Also will cut delay time by 15%