XPO | New Uniforms, Do you have them? I don't and most others don't either.

I'm really glad they decided to go to UniFirst! Much better company IMO!

Hopefully UniFirst can actually get the uniforms sewn correctly and not have the same size shirt be a different size.... ;P

XPO posted yesterday a picture of a LTL driver in Shreveport with the XPO uniform on.

How is it that they have uniforms while others haven't had theirs ordered yet?

7YAXPH3.png

https://www.facebook.com/xpologistics/
We received the new hats this week. They are actually very good quality.

Never mind the uniforms, why are they wasting money on those awful watches. I got mine and threw it out.

Not me Cnwy...I'm keeping my 20 year watch that I got two years ago as a trophy. I could care less about the quality or functionality of the thing.I keep it in it's original box in my dresser, (never to be worn). I'll be pulling it out and opening it periodically after I'm thru w/ this job just to remind me of all the good, bad, and ugly that I've had to put up with over the many years that I've endured at this place.

We received the new hats this week. They are actually very good quality.

You're just be facetious... right? The ones we got last Fall were, in High Speeds words,"10 cent hats." Did you get new ones w/ better quality than the original pass out ones that they gave us on XPO's welcome day?

True... but some of them might have an enhanced retirement portfolio that includes a weakened, yet nevertheless, T/U pension.
Except for UPS drivers, and I'm not even sure about them, nobody has a great retirement. I spent 8 years as a Teamster, and I see the financial statements. It's not pretty.

UPS is in the best retirement shape, since they bought out of CSPF and have their own fully funded pension, they have little to nothing to worry about.
Except for UPS drivers, and I'm not even sure about them, nobody has a great retirement. I spent 8 years as a Teamster, and I see the financial statements. It's not pretty.
What local would that have been with?

No doubt they have the best pension. Based on the way things have gone lately, there are no guarantees.

It's been a while, but I believe it was 92.
Pro Football home of fame, canton Ohio!!! Sound Right!! Canton Ohio that is........

You're just be facetious... right? The ones we got last Fall were, in High Speeds words,"10 cent hats." Did you get new ones w/ better quality than the original pass out ones that they gave us on XPO's welcome day?

Think I called them paper hats. Wouldn't give a dime for them. So, I doubt I said that.

Hey creeper, how about you give us all your personal information ?
Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, you creeping into someone else's conversation!! Maybe just some Buckeye boys sticking together... I believe Whipper can handle his own business without your help, oh wait you were another one of those claiming to once be a union man!! LOL