XPO | New uniforms?

I believe you are referring to Jack Links Beef Jerky, and I think they are hysterical, especially the one where the guy gets launched into the pond and gets his shorts yanked off at the same time. :biglaugh:

Those are the ones..!!!!! They are terrific...my sons and I laugh at them over and over..I like the way these morons taunt him, and you just know it's not going to end up well..

Actually, I do call them names to their faces, as they do me...it's called mutual respect...My coworkers (you call them my employees) do not fear me, because they know their opinions do count, just as your does...I have never, nor will I ever, harass, denigrate, or ridicule any of my coworkers whose opinions differ from mine...

Once again, you took my original post, heard the parts you wanted to hear, and responded as such...If you reread it, I was very clear in saying I thought there were going to be alot of very happy people (Positive!) but that the usual smart a$$es will have their say as well...It is just a fact, and MY opinion..

So I see it as you have a choice: Grow a layer or three more of skin, or allow the very thing that you keep professing must be allowed...the right of everyone to have their own opinion..The word smart-***** can be taken in many contexts, including in the positive vein...I know a ton of positive smart-a$$es and I respect every one of them...

And there are just those who regardless of the subject or the news, will find fault with it..They are what I refer to as the obligatory smarta$$es...They just must be, plain and simple..

No probationary period needed here, perhaps just spending some time going back through some of the threads from the past year, and then maybe you will understand my use of the term "obligatory smarta$$es"...

Some here wear that moniker proudly....

Yes, the phrase smart ace is something I have used in the past also. You are saying that if someone doesn't like the new uniforms and makes a comment on it, he is a smart ace. You are very right though, no matter what the news or the subject, someone is going to find fault with it. That is their opinion. You may not agree and I might even agree with you and not agree with them but it doesn't make them a smart ace.

I am glad you wear that moniker proudly. You deserve it.

Yes, the phrase smart ace is something I have used in the past also. You are saying that if someone doesn't like the new uniforms and makes a comment on it, he is a smart ace. You are very right though, no matter what the news or the subject, someone is going to find fault with it. That is their opinion. You may not agree and I might even agree with you and not agree with them but it doesn't make them a smart ace.

I am glad you wear that moniker proudly. You deserve it.

Maybe I will consider a tattoo....make it sort of permanent...suited me well for 50 years, I should wear it to the finish line..

It was advice only...you may discover that you have many other problems and have to go even further to resolve them...If so, contact me, I'll try to assist..

Now that you mention it, I have had this huge pain in my rectal area. It started last month and I believe it was from when I sat down on a box. :eck13: Can you see it?

Maybe I will consider a tattoo....make it sort of permanent...suited me well for 50 years, I should wear it to the finish line..

You don't need a tattoo. People can see it on you naturally and I do believe it will be with you to the finish line.

Now that you mention it, I have had this huge pain in my rectal area. It started last month and I believe it was from when I sat down on a box. :eck13: Can you see it?

Dude!...

Always carry the KY or some Créme De La Femme...makes the job much easier, somewhat fun, and kinda kinky at the same time. :rofl2: :wtflol::loser:

Rat