SEFL | New Uniforms

i hear line haul is gonna have to wear uniforms in October when the company tosses Anderson uniform.
It was told to me, if you're linehaul, you don't have to wear a uniform, but if you wear a Southeastern uniform shirt, you must be in black pants/shorts and black shoes. In a nut shell, you either wear all the uniform, or plain civilian clothes. You're not going to be able to wear a uniform shirt and jeans. Of course, I'd like to know who actually is going to police this cause I see a lot of drivers wearing tank tops and sleeveless shirts and that's against company policy.

Starting in October the p&d drivers will be wearing a different uniform. The company is switching to another uniform provider. It's still black pants BUT the shirts are different. We have been told that line haul may be included in this new policy. Because rumor is some of these line haul drivers look like bums off the street therefore they are ruining it for the rest of us. Driver can make a 1,000 a week but can't buy a clean t-shirt.

Starting in October the p&d drivers will be wearing a different uniform. The company is switching to another uniform provider. It's still black pants BUT the shirts are different. We have been told that line haul may be included in this new policy. Because rumor is some of these line haul drivers look like bums off the street therefore they are ruining it for the rest of us. Driver can make a 1,000 a week but can't buy a clean t-shirt.
Couldn't agree with you more. A lot of linehaul drivers do look like trash, but the problem comes that no one seems to be enforcing the existing dress code for linehaul. I personally have no problem wearing a uniform, it keeps a lot of L/H drivers from talking to me cause they think I'm a city driver and they think their to good to talk to you.

Gotta love them stuck up lh drivers. I know some city drivers who run lh as fill ins who can run circles around them all night long

What is it with specifically Sefl drivers thinking they are above anyone else? Especially sefl city guys. I noticed that when I ran city there the line haul guys acted like they were right up there next to God.

What is it with specifically Sefl drivers thinking they are above anyone else? Especially sefl city guys. I noticed that when I ran city there the line haul guys acted like they were right up there next to God.
I dont know but i heard them estes drivers are even fruity than you

Couldn't agree with you more. A lot of linehaul drivers do look like trash, but the problem comes that no one seems to be enforcing the existing dress code for linehaul. I personally have no problem wearing a uniform, it keeps a lot of L/H drivers from talking to me cause they think I'm a city driver and they think their to good to talk to you.
Wait a minute i take offence to that i dress nice every dang nigh i wear 100$ polos to work there are only a select few who look like bums one out of my terminal i know for a fact he dont even pack a overnight bag but if se started enforcing there own rules they wouldnt have guys looking like bums i even remember when you couldnt even have a beard at this place but look at all the road drivers at all these freight compaines there are bum looking guys in every crowed no,big deal

DIRTY CLOTHES GO WITH DIRTY TRUCKS CAUSE THE TERMINAL MGR DID NOT WANT TO PAY TO HAVE THE TRUCKS WASHED. I HAD CUSTOMERS SAY,YOU ALL LOOK NICE IN YOUR UNIFORM BUT WHEN I SEE THE DIRTY EQUIPMENT YOU ALL DRIVE IT MAKES ME WONDER.

DIRTY CLOTHES GO WITH DIRTY TRUCKS CAUSE THE TERMINAL MGR DID NOT WANT TO PAY TO HAVE THE TRUCKS WASHED. I HAD CUSTOMERS SAY,YOU ALL LOOK NICE IN YOUR UNIFORM BUT WHEN I SEE THE DIRTY EQUIPMENT YOU ALL DRIVE IT MAKES ME WONDER.
Get a water hose and a bucket and rinse your truck off in the morning i really dont see dirty trucks till i go to norfolk