XPO | New Uniforms

busa182

TB Lurker
Credits
G0t1RYx.jpg

KaOn2N8.jpg

I don't see any reflective strips I like those, they really light up at night. I feel better jumping out on the side of the road at night when I am reflective.

I'll say
I like this outfit. It sure beats those solid red ones that were posted on this site a week or so ago. Mr. Jacobs, you really had us going w/ those hideous red uniforms. (lol). Thank u for not making us freight guys the laughing stock of the LTL industry. lol
Think he meant the uniform. We have several reflective strips on our current uniforms. Very helpful in a variety of situations.
Well HS, you haven't weighed in whether you like the new uniform or not. What's your verdict? I don't think it looks too much different than our current one and is similar to FEDEX.

I'll say

I like this outfit. It sure beats those solid red ones that were posted on this site a week or so ago. Mr. Jacobs, you really had us going w/ those hideous red uniforms. (lol). Thank u for not making us freight guys the laughing stock of the LTL industry. lol

Would still like the reflective stripes. And in the bill of the hat too. Lets people really see you on some of these docks.

I'll say

Well HS, you haven't weighed in whether you like the new uniform or not. What's your verdict? I don't think it looks too much different than our current one and is similar to FEDEX.

It's not much different than what we have. I hope it has good pockets. And I hope it has some sort of reflective material to keep us seen on these docks and in these trailers.

It's not much different than what we have. I hope it has good pockets. And I hope it has some sort of reflective material to keep us seen on these docks and in these trailers.
Pockets??? Yeah, we could certainly use them for all the stuff we carry around... but please no polo shirts. I kept trying to put my pens and delivery receipts into my red xpo t-shirt today while on my P&D run but couldn't as there was no pocket on it.

Pockets??? Yeah, we could certainly use them for all the stuff we carry around... but please no polo shirts. I kept trying to put my pens and delivery receipts into my red xpo t-shirt today while on my P&D run but couldn't as there was no pocket on it.

yeah, I wore the T-shirt for the pomp and circumstance. Went back to the uniform to get work done.