XPO | New Uniforms

I understand a couple or three driver to the FAC's at XCN and XIN are wearing them.

I hope that we don't get them till late Fall or even for the up coming winter. Why? cause these navy blues are hot enough when the sun hits them. Soooooooooo...how are we gonna feel w/ black shirts and pants???

Can you say toasty,(at the very least). :flame:

I hope that we don't get them till late Fall or even for the up coming winter. Why? cause these navy blues are hot enough when the sun hits them. Soooooooooo...how are we gonna feel w/ black shirts and pants???

Can you say toasty,(at the very least). :flame:
Cut off the sleeves, and make shorts out of the pants? Snip,snip.....

Ya xcn and Xin have them at xsw for over three weeks now but them are the only two terminals I've seen wearing them haven't seen any at xtm which I do run occasionally they look cheap to me just my opinion

I was working the I/b dock the other morning and I noticed a via driver that I'd never seen before chocking his trailer. I noticed that he had the new all black xpo uniform on . I asked him how long he's had it . He said about 3 weeks. "How do you like it", I asked? He said that he did like it "Looks pretty good", I told him. "What sic are you out of", I asked him." Carlstadt ,NJ", he said.

I can't help but to wonder if anybody else out there in XPO LTL land has received their uniforms yet?
All the drivers that were in the truck driving Championship has them

I was working the I/b dock the other morning and I noticed a via driver that I'd never seen before chocking his trailer. I noticed that he had the new all black xpo uniform on . I asked him how long he's had it . He said about 3 weeks. "How do you like it", I asked? He said that he did like it "Looks pretty good", I told him. "What sic are you out of", I asked him." Carlstadt ,NJ", he said.

I can't help but to wonder if anybody else out there in XPO LTL land has received their uniforms yet?

Are we getting any closer to having our uniforms? They gave us a black xpo t-shirt yesterday. Now we've got two ...a red one and now a black one.

Are we getting any closer to having our uniforms? They gave us a black xpo t-shirt yesterday. Now we've got two ...a red one and now a black one.
Our director of operations sent out an email saying no T-shirts. It's like the wild west though. Guys wear what they feel like wearing. Harley Davidson T-shirts , Under Armour T-shirts , shorts that you have laying around , whatever you want - it's all good.

Our director of operations sent out an email saying no T-shirts. It's like the wild west though. Guys wear what they feel like wearing. Harley Davidson T-shirts , Under Armour T-shirts , shorts that you have laying around , whatever you want - it's all good.
On the street, no t-shirts. Line haul and dock, fine.

I wore my new black xpo t-shirt and a black pair of shorts from home on my p&d run the last couple days.. My customers said that they liked my new look. I showed up at one customer that I don't go to a lot w/ a xpo pup...Conway tractor...and my black xpo t- shirt and black shorts. When he saw me he asked me, "what's going on w/ Conway." I told him that Conway hasn't existed since last October, bought out by xpo, and that we're in the transition phase of re-branding our equipment and uniforms. We're kind of in that awkward stage of an ugly duckling trying to become a beautiful and graceful swan. And it seems that this is a really slowwwwwwwwwwww process.

Indeed ip. It is all very good. Do we have to cut off our uniform pants, when we finally get them, to make shorts...or can we order them from the supplier?

Ya xcn and Xin have them at xsw for over three weeks now but them are the only two terminals I've seen wearing them haven't seen any at xtm which I do run occasionally they look cheap to me just my opinion

My tm handed me a package of new xpo pants on my way out the door tonight. No shirts yet so I can't wear the xpo black pants w/ the Conway blue shirts. Took the pants home and tried on a pair. Seems that they may be a tad bit long. Also the material is real thin compared to the old Conway blues. It doesn't seem to me that these xpo pants will keep a guy warm in the winter cold nor wear as long as the Conway blues have. Can you say cheap? But then again BJ did say that he was gonna take costs out of this company, but did he have to mess w/ the pants?EBITDA...EBITDA...EBITDA !!!

Indeed ip. It is all very good. Do we have to cut off our uniform pants, when we finally get them, to make shorts...or can we order them from the supplier?
No you can get them from the supplier. I will tell you the shorts are long mine come down to my knees and the shorter guy look like they are wear knitters. I had to send mine back both pants and shorts because the waist was to small but when I get them back I having the shorts cut shorter. There is room under the cargo packet to move the hem up about 1 to 2 inches.

My tm handed me a package of new xpo pants on my way out the door tonight. No shirts yet so I can't wear the xpo black pants w/ the Conway blue shirts. Took the pants home and tried on a pair. Seems that they may be a tad bit long. Also the material is real thin compared to the old Conway blues. It doesn't seem to me that these xpo pants will keep a guy warm in the winter cold nor wear as long as the Conway blues have. Can you say cheap? But then again BJ did say that he was gonna take costs out of this company, but did he have to mess w/ the pants?EBITDA...EBITDA...EBITDA !!!
Mine also went back, too long. Didn't pay attention to the quality.

It is sounding like you guys and gals will not look like buster brown. You will be called Men in Black or Madame Black. Brad made the shorts extra long because he thought you were all hung like a Super Hero. Look sharp and dress sharp the new Calendars will have pictures of the new "Men and Women in Black". :1036316054:

We had a posting up yesterday of a company email with photos that said were ordering jackets next week and getting them in November. Supposed to be a jacket with zip off sleeves and a hood and a parka that will attach to that. Only for those that did NOT get an interim jacket last winter. They will receive a replacement next year.

We had a posting up yesterday of a company email with photos that said were ordering jackets next week and getting them in November. Supposed to be a jacket with zip off sleeves and a hood and a parka that will attach to that. Only for those that did NOT get an interim jacket last winter. They will receive a replacement next year.
The majority that didn't get jackets last year were linehaul.

OK sounds good.I'm linehaul so didn't get an interim jacket.