ODFL | New uniforms

roaddog1

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody's shorts way too long and hot as h*ll. Every time I get in and out of the truck, my shorts grab at the knees. What a pain..:BinLaden-Cow: :BinLaden-Cow: .

I did notice that the shirts dont "breathe" as well as the old ones.... Somewhat important in the 118 degree heat.

Can't alter the shorts high enough because of the side pockets. Gonna go to the regular(non-cargo) pant style. Nothing is good to wear in this heat.(but the customers would not care for that,hee,hee)

:party-smiley-017:
I like the why the pants feel but they are very hot being black.
I don,t think this is going to last more than six months anyway
:bananapowerslide:

From what I understand you can wear any shorts you want as long as they are decent and black How about black carpenter jeans from Wall mart.

Maybe the ladies department will have clothing that will feel better for you guys!Well I know now I made a good decision not to get that style,might be too rough on my skin........nah too tough.:wacko:

Black on Black

What about the new coats.Whith black paints black coat and black hat you are hard to see in the dark.If you break down or have to anything in the dark you could get ran over.They need a reflective strip or somthing to make you stand out.My legs are as white as snow but I can't wear them all winter.

What about the new coats.Whith black paints black coat and black hat you are hard to see in the dark.If you break down or have to anything in the dark you could get ran over.They need a reflective strip or somthing to make you stand out.My legs are as white as snow but I can't wear them all winter.

Very good point, you would have thought someone would have brought this up before dressing everyone in black. You have to be very careful at night on a terminal yard if there are others around as you can't see them easily all dressed in black.

I HAVE BEEN WEARING JUST PLAN OLD BLACK PANTS AND TUCKING MY SHIRT IN LIKE THEY WANT AND TM TOLD ME THAT WAS FINE AS LONG AS IT WAS BLACK AND NICE LOOKING

:smilie_132: KEVIN