SAIA | new /used trucks

Actually drove one for a week... Nice ride but have to use another truck number to get fuel. And was called stupid by corporate because of it.

i saw the sleepers in clt last time i was there. i was hoping the were de-striped trucks of ours getting ready to be sold. i just can't see them putting our teams in used trucks....but i'm surprised everyday.

saw one in fon ,,,driver said it was a dog...:regretful:make them look good,turn them down so they run like sh#$...

saw one in fon ,,,driver said it was a dog...:regretful:make them look good,turn them down so they run like sh#$...

Had a driver tell me those trucks only run 63. Saw one in clt last night and it is already wrecked in front, that didnt take long

The story out there is that some of the trucks somehow missed having the bit put in the mouth, so to speak, and can run with the wind. The one I drove held its own in the hills. Funny thing, though, when the cruise was set the little information box below the radio showed the speed at 64.6 mph.