New Volvo headed to Chicago!

Hawks9718

TB Lurker
Credits
Whoops sorry, this is the one Chicago is getting!

209887240_9320fe38fc_o.jpg

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Urgent

I really need to know what find of company is nemf, what company is better Conway, Fed Ex Freight, or NEMF, please let me know about NEMF as soon as possible

Urgent

I really need to know what kind of company is nemf, what company is better Conway, Fed Ex Freight, or NEMF, please let me know about NEMF as soon as possible

what do you want to know? pm me, i worked for con-way before coming to nemf last fall.
Is it a good company?,Do u see them growing alot? , How do they compare to conway,Where do they top out, How is the insurance? Do they have a incentive program. Just let me know should I join the team, or go to con-way

Just need to know how the company is and should i join the team. Are they better than con-way, Where do u see them in 5 yrs.? Insurance? Top pay? incentive program? Just anything that can help me decide if I should come aboard

We are busy up in the "old" NEMF. Freight is falling off the docks, plenty of work but short on trailers and trucks. There are plenty of hours but we don't hit the street until noon.
It makes for a very hard afternnon.