ODFL | New wage increases posted here

Don't worry new hire, you'll hit top scale soon enough ;)

I'm not the one worried about what someone else makes. I'll leave being jealous to you sir. :wavey: Oh and by the way... It only takes two years on linehaul to get to top of scale. This lil tid bit should keep you up all night. :wee:

Who sez?? Here puppy puppy!!

How've you been Song, still enjoying the city streets? Been maxing out close to 70 hours every week this summer here!! Don't worry UMP, we know you line boys from FedEx come here because you're afraid of a little labor on the dock. Good thing you've got some of the toughest, smartest, brightest and best looking city drivers like me & Song making sure this OD is promised every day to have freight on your trailers!

How've you been Song, still enjoying the city streets? Been maxing out close to 70 hours every week this summer here!! Don't worry UMP, we know you line boys from FedEx come here because you're afraid of a little labor on the dock. Good thing you've got some of the toughest, smartest, brightest and best looking city drivers like me & Song making sure this OD is promised every day to have freight on your trailers!

Well thank you Billy, But don't worry because its a good thing you've got some of the toughest, smartest, brightest and best looking line drivers like me & UMP making sure this OD is promised every day to have freight on your trailers to deliver!:bowdown:

Was told I'm not allowed to play anymore. Fight the good fight bullwagon!!! But I'll say this, I've never come to a job and started at the top. I've driven forklifts and loaded trailers for FedEx and OD. Been a city peddler for both as well. Gave up being line haul at FedEx to come to OD for a better opportunity Work the dock just like the new hires that came on. Did the wait for the phone to ring in the city as well. Got a bid run in the city then went line. Ran the xtra board till I got A bid run. I will apologize to NO ONE for the money I make. You have no right to comment on what people make. This company is growing fast and we all deserve credit. I will state one more time... Me and OD determine what I'm worth. If you have a problem that, then that is what it is... YOUR PROBLEM!!! Take it up with OD if don't like your payand leave me out of it.

Was told I'm not allowed to play anymore. Fight the good fight bullwagon!!! But I'll say this, I've never come to a job and started at the top. I've driven forklifts and loaded trailers for FedEx and OD. Been a city peddler for both as well. Gave up being line haul at FedEx to come to OD for a better opportunity Work the dock just like the new hires that came on. Did the wait for the phone to ring in the city as well. Got a bid run in the city then went line. Ran the xtra board till I got A bid run. I will apologize to NO ONE for the money I make. You have no right to comment on what people make. This company is growing fast and we all deserve credit. I will state one more time... Me and OD determine what I'm worth. If you have a problem that, then that is what it is... YOUR PROBLEM!!! Take it up with OD if don't like your payand leave me out of it.

I am not here to fight just :stirthepot: like some of the others do. I have said it many times, I am not here to argue city verses line, with out the other neither can perform their jobs. I am just :stirthepot: and having a little fun. if some want to :crybaby: about things then go right ahead because it doesn't affect me. As far as I am concerned we are on the same team whether we all think that or not!

:6817::drama::couch:
I am not here to fight just :stirthepot: like some of the others do. I have said it many times, I am not here to argue city verses line, with out the other neither can perform their jobs. I am just :stirthepot: and having a little fun. if some want to :crybaby: about things then go right ahead because it doesn't affect me. As far as I am concerned we are on the same team whether we all think that or not!

Now don't you drag my name into this... I'm doing ok, I miss linehaul but being home every day is nice too. 55 hours a week average. Realizing now how much I wish we got overtime.

When it comes to drop and hooks 1.5 is a real rip off, most companys get a flat hourly rate such as 30 min or 15 min pay. So each year when they get a raise there drop and hook pay also goes up. No pay for drop and hooks at a meet that's just odd.

Your info is wrong. To drop/hook a set is $6.00......that's in te area of 15 min pay(it's really simple math).....the no pay for a meet that been explained. If you are really that concerned use the search feature. As an FYI for every dollar I put in my 401k, OD put in .78 cents.....a 78% return.OD is giving and has NEVER took from us, not even in 08-09. nobody's getting "ripped off".

I get a flat hourly rate.What the problem???
When it comes to drop and hooks 1.5 is a real rip off, most companys get a flat hourly rate such as 30 min or 15 min pay. So each year when they get a raise there drop and hook pay also goes up. No pay for drop and hooks at a meet that's just odd.

Drop set, hook set, unless other issues, 20 minutes. Now the mega yards, different story, yet really improved when trailer slots are numbered. Ball park of $25 to $30 an hour.

OK..$6.00 to hook or unhook..Should take you know more than 15 min. to do process.So that's 4 hook's or drop's per 15 minutes times 4 quarter's in a hour..Look's like simply math.$24/hour:1036316054
Again you are wrong....1.5x4=6 is not common sense. It's just multiplication.

Your info is wrong. To drop/hook a set is $6.00......that's in te area of 15 min pay(it's really simple math).....the no pay for a meet that been explained. If you are really that concerned use the search feature. As an FYI for every dollar I put in my 401k, OD put in .78 cents.....a 78% return.OD is giving and has NEVER took from us, not even in 08-09. nobody's getting "ripped off".

every time the union guys start with the overtime talk i remember this, I can not say gov't will not try and take it but I am sure OD can take it back (that which has already been given)

What's everyone complaining about here?? Week is over and I'm filthy rich from my OD money and the new raise hasn't even started yet!!!!