Holland | New website

Just another union busting website which sides with the poor,poor companies that hand out management bonus checks and perks in the billions.

I don't know who's behind that site but they have sure gone through a lot of effort to keep their identity private.

Just another union busting website which sides with the poor,poor companies that hand out management bonus checks and perks in the billions.

From what I saw of it I couldn't agree more.They certainly go out of their way to show how to get around the unions in general.

I don't know who's behind that site but they have sure gone through a lot of effort to keep their identity private.

There is no direct link to anyone on that site.Sure seems to be a lot of double talk on their part..

Maybe we are just misunderstanding what they are trying to say?
Maybe they are really our friends and they are trying to help us?
Maybe we should just give them a chance and have an open mind to their way of thinking?
Maybe we just don't see the big picture?

*************_____________NAH_____________************ They're just union haters!:Bondage:

Looks like my kind of web site

I don't think so... From reading your posts I get the impression that you are too smart a guy to accept this web site as credible.

Sure the headlines are eye catchers but look closely at his sources & the articles & opinions that they quote. This site is all over the map.... They go all the way back to the 1930's sifting through newspaper articles to find opinions to support their positions....Talk about smoke & mirrors.

It looks to me as if this site was designed & paid for just to do a hatchet job on unionism.

But my question is paid for by whom?????

Now I know where a certain union hater on these boards get some of his union bashing info.

The Center for Union Facts is a secretive front group for individuals and industries opposed to union activities. It is part of lobbyist Rick Berman's family of front groups including the Employment Policies Institute.

Nice find!!! Thanks Justice. A very interesting website

In May 2006 the Center for Union Facts, launched its first TV ad campaign. The 30-second spot, running on Fox News and local markets, has "actors posing as workers" saying "sarcastically what they 'love' about unions," like paying dues, union leaders' "fat-cat lifestyles," and discrimination against minorities. The ad campaign cost $3 million, which was raised "from companies, foundations and individuals that Mr. Berman won't identify." [1]

The Center for Union Facts is a secretive front group for individuals and industries opposed to union activities. It is part of lobbyist Rick Berman's family of front groups including the Employment Policies Institute.

Nice find!!! Thanks Justice. A very interesting website

In May 2006 the Center for Union Facts, launched its first TV ad campaign. The 30-second spot, running on Fox News and local markets, has "actors posing as workers" saying "sarcastically what they 'love' about unions," like paying dues, union leaders' "fat-cat lifestyles," and discrimination against minorities. The ad campaign cost $3 million, which was raised "from companies, foundations and individuals that Mr. Berman won't identify." [1]

It certainly names alot of customers of his can you say BOYCOTT:nutkick:

I wounder if this almost a union APWA has anything to do with this underground movement?

If it wasn't for the unions in this country,there would be no OHSA to keep us safe when the companies want us to get all their work done regardless of us doing things safe,or not.

We'd all be slaves with Americas industry.
I don't think there would be any hours of service guidlines in place as well?

For all the good that unions have brought to the American worker,this country is far better for having them.

Unfortunatley theres been corruption in a lot of American enterprises during its growth.
But even with union corruption in the past.
The American worker is much better off with unions,rather then never having them here.