FedEx Freight | new work rules at EPH

purple smurf

TB Lurker
Credits
BVqEo9o.jpg

despite what they told us over and over, lie after lie, they were ordered to post some actual FACTS and Rights of employees in several prominent locations...

Isn't this the same letter you claimed would never be posted? If I was wrong as much as you are in would quit trying.:emoticon digging:
Go back and re-read my post, I said it wouldn't be posted anytime soon....and it took over a year to get posted, not exactly "anytime soon"!!

Still doesn't negate the fact that it's nothing new as pertaining to "new work rules" as Smurfette claimed.

Go back and re-read my post, I said it wouldn't be posted anytime soon....and it took over a year to get posted, not exactly "anytime soon"!!

Still doesn't negate the fact that it's nothing new as pertaining to "new work rules" as Smurfette claimed.

No I remember what you said. You said years down the road just like you said it would be years for them to sit down and negotiate if ever. Don't spin you were wrong again. Bad info from the spin doctor.

cOkzWAz.jpg

New work rules?? There's nothing new about that.
No I remember what you said. You said years down the road just like you said it would be years for them to sit down and negotiate if ever. Don't spin you were wrong again. Bad info from the spin doctor.

he always tries doesn't he? Quick to defend the company with his purple shield at any cost. So let me clarify...
the douchbags from corporate told us repeatedly...
"we will never recognize the union"
"we absolutely will never bargain with your union"
"we will never abide by any contract whatsoever"

Wrong on all 3 statements it seems. So wrong in fact, they were forced to post that notice and put it in writing that they will in fact behave themselves and respect federal law.

he always tries doesn't he? Quick to defend the company with his purple shield at any cost. So let me clarify...
the douchbags from corporate told us repeatedly...
"we will never recognize the union"
"we absolutely will never bargain with your union"
"we will never abide by any contract whatsoever"

Wrong on all 3 statements it seems. So wrong in fact, they were forced to post that notice and put it in writing that they will in fact behave themselves and respect federal law.
Not quick to defend the company, just quick to call you out on your BS!!
First it was drivers who said this, then it was the anti-union guys who claimed this, now it's the "douchbags from corporate" who said this...damn, you guys need to get your story straight!! Perhaps maybe you should discuss exactly what you're going to say on your next union conference call so atleast you'll all be on the same page!!
Funny, every center that filed a petition, and some that didn't, had the same meetings you did and only you union guys heard this in the meeting!!
Again, I'm certain this is another case of you guys heard what you wanted to hear....or maybe they put these ideas in your head down at the hall...who knows anymore??

At the end of the day you're still wrong, these aren't new work rules!!

First it was drivers who said this, then it was the anti-union guys who claimed this, now it's the "douchbags from corporate" who said this...damn, you guys need to get your story straight!! Perhaps maybe you should discuss exactly what you're going to say on your next union conference call so atleast you'll all be on the same page!!
Funny, every center that filed a petition, and some that didn't, had the same meetings you did and only you union guys heard this in the meeting!!
Again, I'm certain this is another case of you guys heard what you wanted to hear....or maybe they put these ideas in your head down at the hall...who knows anymore??

Where's his lies red, your the lier. Don Brown stood in front of 20 of us in a meeting held a white blank piece of paper up and said they would not go to the table and the paper will be where negotiations start. Wrong negotiations start from what we have now we don't go backwards as much as the company wants kool aide drinkers like you to believe. As far as not recognizing the union that's why SBR jas that notice hanging up from the nlrb for them saying they don't recognize the union when someone invoked there Weingarten rights. So who's lieing red.

Where's his lies red, your the lier. Don Brown stood in front of 20 of us in a meeting held a white blank piece of paper up and said they would not go to the table and the paper will be where negotiations start. Wrong negotiations start from what we have now we don't go backwards as much as the company wants kool aide drinkers like you to believe. As far as not recognizing the union that's why SBR jas that notice hanging up from the nlrb for them saying they don't recognize the union when someone invoked there Weingarten rights. So who's lieing red.
So Mr Brown stood up in your meeting and said one thing, then said something totally different in everyone else's meeting...gotcha. You heard it when no one else did so it must be true.
Correct...sorta...in order to receive, one must be willing to give something in return. If you guys seriously think you're gonna sash shay into negotiations and get any/everything you want without giving up something in return, then you're dumber than I thought you were!!
As for the notice, it's just that, a notice....what new work rules does it represent??

So Mr Brown stood up in your meeting and said one thing, then said something totally different in everyone else's meeting...gotcha. You heard it when no one else did so it must be true.
Correct...sorta...in order to receive, one must be willing to give something in return. If you guys seriously think you're gonna sash shay into negotiations and get any/everything you want without giving up something in return, then you're dumber than I thought you were!!
As for the notice, it's just that, a notice....what new work rules does it represent??

No he said the same stuff down here i guess you should have payed attention a little more. Funny thing he talked all that junk but was no where to be found at the first negotiation.

Oh, you agreed so it must be true!! :hilarious:
Nor will he be there for any negotiations....you obviously don't understand his role within the company when concerning negotiations.

Yeah he is full of bs just like you, again not what he told everyone while he was shaking his hand on the verge of having a heart attack. He said he would be the one negotiating, I guess he must be just like you he says something then when confronted runs in the other direction as fast as he can. :emoticon digging:

Yeah he is full of bs just like you, again not what he told everyone while he was shaking his hand on the verge of having a heart attack. He said he would be the one negotiating, I guess he must be just like you he says something then when confronted runs in the other direction as fast as he can. :emoticon digging:

I'm confused, I thought he said they wouldn't negotiate then you say he would be negotiating. Which is it?

hey Red, you are a jackass under the managers desk for sure! They DID tell us that over and over, but you can't seem to accept somebody else's story if you weren't there to personally hear it yourself. He also (get ready for collaboration based on other terminal drivers statements just posted, must be another lie) held up the white sheet of blank paper and said the same garbage to us. But you keep blowing the big purple horn Red, you keep your blinders on and keep clapping for a fish

hey Red, you are a jackass under the managers desk for sure! They DID tell us that over and over, but you can't seem to accept somebody else's story if you weren't there to personally hear it yourself. He also (get ready for collaboration based on other terminal drivers statements just posted, must be another lie) held up the white sheet of blank paper and said the same garbage to us. But you keep blowing the big purple horn Red, you keep your blinders on and keep clapping for a fish
My point is I talk to several guys from your center and no one remembers hearing him say this but you and your four cronies...again, I'm guessing you heard what you wanted to hear.

You still haven't answered my question...what new work rules does this posting represent??

My point is I talk to several guys from your center and no one remembers hearing him say this but you and your four cronies...again, I'm guessing you heard what you wanted to hear.

You still haven't answered my question...what new work rules does this posting represent??

Because the people you talk are more than likely in denial just like you.