XPO | New Xpo Benefit Center

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Credits
On Monday I got a flyer from XPO about the new benefit center. The flyer states that the web site will be up on 1 Oct 2018. Well to no surprise as of 2 Oct nothing is working.
I guessed we talked and they still aren't listening. Someone forgot to tell them to take there fingers out of there ears.

On Monday I got a flyer from XPO about the new benefit center. The flyer states that the web site will be up on 1 Oct 2018. Well to no surprise as of 2 Oct nothing is working.
I guessed we talked and they still aren't listening. Someone forgot to tell them to take there fingers out of there ears.
How many times are you willing to give them the benefit of a doubt before you realize they just don’t care? All these companies are the same, just a different color truck....

It is....but are our bennies getting better to even up what may be coming down the pipe in negotiations to keep the other terminals at bay?
I think that’s part of it and they only basically held them to no increase in cost and gave a few things that didn’t cost them much to show improvement they could have done much better. Had they done anything less it would have possibly sent more towards the union option.

Yes it is.....have all you guys perused the new plan? No weekly increase...copays on ppo REDUCED....paid baby bonding time...cheaper generic perscriptions...
Wow ..seems they may have woken up some.
free skin cancer screening and hearing test for adults, AND....... waiting period for short term disability to kick in is now 7 days and not 30!!!!!!!!