Yellow | New Yellow Prez Visiting AGO Thurs. 8-28-08?!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Keep your eyes open at the AGO (Roadway Akron General Office) Thursday, 8-28, and watch for a visit by the new Yellow Transportation President Phil G.! He is supposedly meeting with his boss YRC North American Transportation Prez Mike S.! Don't know if any big announcements are forthcoming, but rumor has it that it has something to do with the sales forces at YRC! Another rumor is that Phil G. is meeting with several "big customers" Thursday, and might make some kind of announcement! Let us know at the barns what's happening at the AGO!:hide:

DOT is going to be at the AGO on thursday to review records. Looks like it's going to be a busy day on Gorge Blvd tomorrow.

They were at 211 on Wednesday AM doing DOT checks on incomming drivers in the yard. Wow! Did somebody drop a dime?

Its about time!!!
save...save...save...move more freight using less drivers...screw safety!
What did they think would happen. drivers going over 600 miles a night without taking breaks cause if they do take a break they cant make tomorrows time start.
Guess all the rumors I have heard that were denied by managment are true indeed.

They need to check the logs of UE's going into 671 .logging 40 hrs a week but working 70+.If they would get in a wreck that would be big dollars.

Prez Didn't Show!

Phil G., the new Yellow Transportation Prez didn't show up in Akron today. Rumor has it that his boss Mike S. told him to stay in Overland Park and take care of some issues! Maybe the D.O.T. was in Overland Park pouring over the records too?!:chairshot:

There may be some UE's getting more than 60hrs a week, I haven't heard of any, of course I try to mind my own business on such matters which keeps me pretty busy. I average 55, highest was 561/4 in case any one's taking notes to give DOT.:tapedshut:

longblade one is coming to you from 682 he starts at 9pm ends at 11am m-f.He is known for logging off duty even when he is working.