Yellow | New YRC Change Of Operations?

sorry aibag. I just wanted to have fun, I didn't think it would go this long. I need to get back to work or get a job. I'm getting board

sorry aibag. I just wanted to have fun, I didn't think it would go this long. I need to get back to work or get a job. I'm getting board

I try not to take anything here too seriously. I hope you get recalled soon, I'm doing my part. Didn't feel like laying over in Burnsville (347) because of the snowpocalyps. I called off!

Big announcements are coming out soon. Get ready, here we go!!

With all the talk about a coo.I think there may be some validity to it.I heard the same thing but it wasnt from TB.To the extent or if it even happens remains to be seen

Back In the fall Sharka was in chicago doing a walk around of 301 and 309 , a few of us spoke to him and he said the intention was to bring more work back that we were being under utilized! When asked when and how ,he said it was going to happen in stages.
What stage were in I have no idea?

had meeting wed morning terminal manager said there are now going to be four regional managers and the top management was reorganised the one for our region was put back to a terminal manager in 187 and the change of operations would come out friday and be inplemented ap[ril 1

I tried to tell you guys.That the coo was going to be heard at the end of this month and implemented in April.I guess like most coo as of late. It's a done deal

It cannot be heard until it is released to the union 30 days prior to the change meeting , so im not buying the timeline.

How did his wig look ?
Back In the fall Sharka was in chicago doing a walk around of 301 and 309 , a few of us spoke to him and he said the intention was to bring more work back that we were being under utilized! When asked when and how ,he said it was going to happen in stages.
What stage were in I have no idea?

I'm sure that since this last coo was a part of a three stage coo.That most if not all of the body of coo.Hasnt already been discussed.Probably been a work in progress