Yellow | New YRC Change Of Operations?

We can be assured that there is a major COO in our future. And it will be proposed and approved sooner rather than later. When this will occur is where there is uncertainty. The recent realignment of management is indicative of operational changes to come.

We can be assured that there is a major COO in our future. And it will be proposed and approved sooner rather than later. When this will occur is where there is uncertainty. The recent realignment of management is indicative of operational changes to come.
I doubt it will be a big COO; On-time service is way, way higher since the last big COO. Why over do; what seems to be fixed? Of course there are always bad service areas, and other reasons for a COO!

As much as I DON'T want to return to Chicago Ridge (301), I feel it is inevitable. And with that move 316, 318, & 354 will all close also. That will be a significant realignment and require a MRCOO.
By the way, those ladies agreed to pose for lifetime supplies of popcorn. LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I DON'T want to return to Chicago Ridge (301), I feel it is inevitable. And with that move 316, 318, & 354 will all close also. That will be a significant realignment and require a MRCOO.
By the way, those ladies agreed to pose for lifetime supplies of popcorn. LMFAO
They will have to see me then for a waiver to receive free popcorn as they are non-YRC employees. With all of the recent management appointments, they also did appoint some union jobs to people that were not mentioned in the press release. Rich G has given the thumbs up to me to take over Lenny's position in the "placard, and popcorn dispersement division" @ 309.