Newbie!!

Discussion in 'New England Motor Freight' started by newpenn251, Sep 10, 2009.

1. newpenn251

newpenn251 New Member

I recieved my directions booklet today.What is Modells in the Bronx NY. Is this the 01 Elizabeth terminal.

2. Hometowndummy

Hometowndummy Member

Elizabeth term is in Elizabeth nj.

I'm guessing that's a warehouse for modells, as we don't have any terminals in NYC.

3. steelmiller

steelmiller Banned

yes, think Hunts Point. Sucks to get there, but they haven't made linehaul guys do it in years.... Always double check the directions with another driver, many are wrong. Also, watch out for the doors on the back side of your building, they BLOW!

4. smokie

smokie Member

steelmiller IS IMPOSTOR, OR WAN-ABE

steelmiller WORKS FOR FXN, NOT NEMF, HE HAS A AVATAR PIC OF A NEMF TRAILER, JUST A IMPOSTOR, OR WAN-ABE

5. steelmiller

steelmiller Banned

Please stop high jacking threads because of your personal vendetta with me. My avetar is supposed to be a joke, not a misrepresentation of my employer. I offered honest insite to the original poster. You are, once again, just being a troll.

I reported your post as such and am encouraging you to act in a more respectful manner. There are rules on this site and I suspect that if you continue to badger me without cause, you could find yourself without the ability to post here!

6. smokie

smokie Member

YOUR joke is NOT FUNNY, TAKE IT OFF

YOUR joke is NOT FUNNY, TAKE IT OFF, use your own employers pic. So you reported my post OK, now I report you to your employer, showing that you use a NEMF pic. How will your employer look at you? as disgruntle person, sick person, wan-abe, or maybe your just a trader to FXN.

7. Vwaggs

Vwaggs Active Member

:police::police:

Steve Mad. Back Off. Steel Millers avatar is within TB rules. He does not hold himself out to be a current NEMF employee. My understanding is he is a former NEMF employee.

Nobody has attempted to conceal this from you or any other TB member. If you look at the threads I addressed this in yesterday, you will see I clarified this for anyone in doubt.

Steelmiller has kept his posts within our tolerances for a visitor posting in another companies forum. If you continue to attack him as a poster and do not stick to the content of his posts, you risk administrative punishment for violating rule 3.

3. Do not resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.