Newest GFS employee

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
I just got hired today for a transit position. GFS is expanding! That's a good thing. Any of you old hands have any advice for a new hire?

I have heard good things about GFS and am looking forward to becoming part of the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are lacking GFS people. They must all like their jobs. They don't hunt down message boards to whine.:D

Guardrail

I'm always mistaken for a GFS driver...When i'm not in the truck and in uniform..

Logo >>>> gsf <<<< Lower case letters

Enjoy your new gig

Congrats guardrail. You will like working there. I wish I still worked for GFS. Its a great job and they treat you good there. Good money and benefits.

Is this a new yard? Just curious on there expansion. I'm waiting for them to move into mn. Or put a drop yard within a hr of my house. Kansas City has to be the furthest yard they have going west.

Is this a new yard? Just curious on there expansion. I'm waiting for them to move into mn. Or put a drop yard within a hr of my house. Kansas City has to be the furthest yard they have going west.

He had said that it was an expansion area Money, he has to go to St Louis for training/orientation, I hope they take the place by storm.

I gotta read better. What I hope for I GFS builds a warehouse here and brings there grocery stores here to. So I Cam get hired on and do only grocery stores. Be top dog there. I want to be #1 in seniority someday

I saw the ad they ran in town a few weeks back, out of curiosity where are they running the trailers to? One of the Penske or Ryder shops?