ADuiePyle | Newest trucks

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
Thru the shop and in the pit in West Chester. Looks like the short hood version
jDRDPDB.jpg

Last edited:
I was at your barn Wednesday when they were lettering it in the shop. They gave me a quick tour of it, said the motor is pushed in deeper then the previous Cascadia to shorten the hood length.

Most likely. It is a twin. Which l/h whiner will try to claim one? Not me
The previous version of the freightliner is no longer made. This is the new freightliner design. Some might not like the set back axle but since they are used in the city it helps greatly. Just like the Volvo's we have , they are also not being produced !! They said we are getting a tester of the new Volvo but not sure when. We should be happy that they keep buying new equipment.

Like to see them get a few more p/d trailers and spread them around but they will keep new stuff at WC and spread the older stuff around

The previous version of the freightliner is no longer made. This is the new freightliner design. Some might not like the set back axle but since they are used in the city it helps greatly. Just like the Volvo's we have , they are also not being produced !! They said we are getting a tester of the new Volvo but not sure when. We should be happy that they keep buying new equipment.
Dont get me wrong. I am happy it is new equipment. Wish it had a full hood.As far as Volvo is concerned, my opinion of them is not very high.

The "older" Cascadia is available to order through at least April 2018. I just got one it's registered as a 2018. It is good to see they're still buying new equipment.

The "older" Cascadia is available to order through at least April 2018. I just got one it's registered as a 2018. It is good to see they're still buying new equipment.
You know new stuff will keep rolling in. Just need more of it!! Seems like a lot gets gobbled up by the dedicated accounts. Which is a good thing. Better I guess to be short equipment rather than having it sit unused

Only new equipment , they said no retrofit for older equipment. Most carriers will have them soon- welcome to the new norm

I work for a food company and my company has actually opted not to get cameras (I think part of that has also to do with $$$ I'm sure they looked into it and probably got some sticker shock. They would like to spend money on other things.) I guess the company lawyers took the position that camera's are bad for some reason and I've never heard our management talk about camera's or talk about getting them. Now granted that could all change, but for now they seem not to be to interested in cameras.