New Penn | newpenn ballots

newpenn107

TB Regular
Credits
Make sure all you mark on your ballots is an X in the no box!! don't put anything else at all on it!! We need every ballot to count! And post something on your union board now to let all your members know this!!
Time to stand up and punch back Newpenn!! Its now or never!! We need to control what happens! not Zollars of Hoffa!!

Do you really think new penn can all vote no and the rest of yrc vote yes and still stay in business or continue on as b4. If yrc goes down all of its companys go down, period. We are all 1 big happy family now. The banks will shut us all down . Good luck to all. Ps: I dont like this stinkin proposal any better than the rest of you but i need the paycheck as less as it is. To survive till i can retire maybe in 5 yrs instead of 2 like i could have be

Do you really think new penn can all vote no and the rest of yrc vote yes and still stay in business or continue on as b4. If yrc goes down all of its companys go down, period. We are all 1 big happy family now. The banks will shut us all down . Good luck to all. Ps: I dont like this stinkin proposal any better than the rest of you but i need the paycheck as less as it is. To survive till i can retire maybe in 5 yrs instead of 2 like i could have be

Go post on your YRC happy family boards.. This is the newpenn board and a thread for the newpenn voters.
Before all the purchases were made yellow was the worst of them all financially.. do the research.
I sure as hell wont vote yes to give YRC more of my money and watch them go out of business in a year!!! bye bye

you better wake the F up with that "we're all 1 big happy family now" comment. no offense to their workers but Yellow is a dump that loses tons of $$$ while making guys like us, NPME, give them a percentage of OUR profits to keep them afloat. as for your comment about the banks, they're not gonna shut anyone. i've said it many times before, the fat has been cut in terms unprofitability with the bank's approval. they need the millions they lent YRC to be paid back. don't think for a second that the banks are gonna let those clowns in KC off the hook. i don't mean to be your enemy but you are a bit delusional.

you better wake the F up with that "we're all 1 big happy family now" comment. no offense to their workers but Yellow is a dump that loses tons of $$$ while making guys like us, NPME, give them a percentage of OUR profits to keep them afloat. as for your comment about the banks, they're not gonna shut anyone. i've said it many times before, the fat has been cut in terms unprofitability with the bank's approval. they need the millions they lent YRC to be paid back. don't think for a second that the banks are gonna let those clowns in KC off the hook. i don't mean to be your enemy but you are a bit delusional.
I totally agree with my brother here. Don't let the YRC guys coming over here to our board sway anyone's vote. New Penn Proud brothers vote NO! Enough is enough!:ranting2:

Enough Is Enough, 10% was too much! I voted against that one, and I'll be voting against this one. We need to stand up for ourselves and the only way to do it is with a NO

I voted no last time,and I'll vote no this time. It's time we stand for ourselves god knows the union isn't. Every time the company wants something they fall over with their legs open like a bunch of *****es! This is not the same union my father and grandfather belonged to. In the begining men risked their lives to organize and Hoffa and the boys are pissing on their graves. I say NO thats my .02 cents sorry for the rant!

Go post on your YRC happy family boards.. This is the newpenn board and a thread for the newpenn voters.
Before all the purchases were made yellow was the worst of them all financially.. do the research.
I sure as hell wont vote yes to give YRC more of my money and watch them go out of business in a year!!! bye bye
Exclusive New Penn board..cool
Yellow is a dump that loses tons of $$$ while making guys like us, NPME, give them a percentage of OUR profits to keep them afloat.[/QUOTE] Thank God for New Penn
as for your comment about the banks, they're not gonna shut anyone.
you really think the bank doesn't have collateral and won't shut them down by not extending the credit line if they didn't believe it would or could work? Who cares how you vote? no one that's who

you really think the bank doesn't have collateral and won't shut them down by not extending the credit line if they didn't believe it would or could work? Who cares how you vote? no one that's who[/QUOTE]

If it gets voted down:nutkick:Let them go back and negotiate a better deal applying the words that are in there:ranting2:Equal sacrifice.:clap::clap:

YRC has companies in Canada and Mexico and our 10% giveback is going out of the country. Hopefully the bankruptcy YRC is going through will force them to sell these companies and so we can keep our money and keep the jobs in the US.

YRC has companies in Canada and Mexico and our 10% giveback is going out of the country. Hopefully the bankruptcy YRC is going through will force them to sell these companies and so we can keep our money and keep the jobs in the US.

When did YRC declare bankruptcy? Was it Chapter 7, 11, or 13? Could you please post a link to that breaking news story? Did you read it in "High Times"?

http://hightimes.com/

thats got to be the best reason to vote NO,i have heard from you guys yet!! where did you get this genious? but the more i think about it, the more you guys think along the same lines. vote NO, than than the will sell us. we ain't going to be sold,they made sure of that when they sold at least 5 of our terminals we know about. vote NO the banks won't let them shut us down.why not? lets see, get a couple million a year in new penn profit %,or maybe 200-250 mil.to liquidate them and pay down yrcw debt? the banks won'tv let them shut down only profitable part of yrcw. ohhh,these great debt holding banks finally got a conscince i guess, considering the whole economic problem were in is because of there lust for quick billion$ profits. yea , will save profit makeing npme,cause they give yrcw a couple mil. a year. you hate the union, and the company, but put your trust in the banks wisdom. you went from high times to crack head heaven.

thats got to be the best reason to vote NO,i have heard from you guys yet!! where did you get this genious? but the more i think about it, the more you guys think along the same lines. vote NO, than than the will sell us. we ain't going to be sold,they made sure of that when they sold at least 5 of our terminals we know about. vote NO the banks won't let them shut us down.why not? lets see, get a couple million a year in new penn profit %,or maybe 200-250 mil.to liquidate them and pay down yrcw debt? the banks won'tv let them shut down only profitable part of yrcw. ohhh,these great debt holding banks finally got a conscince i guess, considering the whole economic problem were in is because of there lust for quick billion$ profits. yea , will save profit makeing npme,cause they give yrcw a couple mil. a year. you hate the union, and the company, but put your trust in the banks wisdom. you went from high times to crack head heaven.

I think your 200 to 250 million you say is our liquidation value is a bit high. Unless some of the tractors are Mazerati's and the terminals we still own are Mansions, I doudt very much that you could get more than 100 million tops in a good market, and right now no one wants Trucking terminals unless they can steal them at a super low price. Theres a glut of equipment coast to coast so Tractor and trailer prices would be down, everything would be down. so right now I'd say we could get mayde 50 to 60 million if we were liquidated

Which 5 terminals are you referring to as being "sold"? I have heard Maspeth, Newburgh, and Albany. As far as the banks, shutting down YRC, New Penn, and Holland guarantees the $ loaned to YRCW will NEVER be paid back. If I ran the bank, it would be in the bank's best interest to keep any YRCW company making $ afloat and dump the non-profitable ones. I am glad I don't have to make that decision. By the way, could you explain to all of us how you determined New Penn is worth 200-250 million? I'm sure Steve G. would be interested in your answer!

I believe the terminals sold were balt.maspeth.newburg to pyle,and trenton and billerica to a realestate investment group.thats what I heard have no proof to back it up.