New Penn | Newpenn not voting separate this time..

So you vote no because of your hatred for YRCW, thats understandable. And run the risk of putting a good company like New Penn out of business?

I've voted NO 3 times already... you want to keep giving and giving go right ahead!! we've been screwed over by the company and the union too much for too long

I don't understand why the Teamsters are letting them get away with new penn not voting separate when they're the ones that opened the contract back up. it's not a new contract. Just more B S like them asking us to abstain from voting if we don't agree. What the heck Is that?

YOU and everyone else ARE the Teamsters and no one is holding the elected officials accountable. When the ego of management tries to intimidate by manipulating and circumventing our contracts, we need to take a stand and show them the signed and agreed upon contract and remind them that we do have rights. Our weapons are a contract and a grievance procedure.Our union union representatives and fellow members are our army of defense. We are part of the rank and file of a local union. That is what unity is all about. A strong union is a powerful force. If we are divided, we can be conquered.

I would be shocked, they might pull off a 51-49 with questionable vote totals, but I can't believe that would ever come close to sixty percent. I know of one no vote for sure, your Holland brother.

Too many guys are all talk.. I'll bet it passes by at least a 60% yes vote

YOU and everyone else ARE the Teamsters and no one is holding the elected officials accountable. When the ego of management tries to intimidate by manipulating and circumventing our contracts, we need to take a stand and show them the signed and agreed upon contract and remind them that we do have rights. Our weapons are a contract and a grievance procedure.Our union union representatives and fellow members are our army of defense. We are part of the rank and file of a local union. That is what unity is all about. A strong union is a powerful force. If we are divided, we can be conquered.

Will you, PLEASE, run against hoffa in the next election!

So you vote no because of your hatred for YRCW, thats understandable. And run the risk of putting a good company like New Penn out of business?

The questions, I personally would ask, has "anything" changed since YRCW purchased New Penn?
Have I experienced ANY change in rules, morale, working conditions, discipline, etc?
Yes, I myself hate the YRCW corporation, for destroying so many great and profitable companies.
The middle income families are doomed if we all do not stand up to greed and incompetence soon.