Newsletter !! read all about it ..

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
T G .. I guess having others bring fuel into NCT is less in cost ? Wow !! with the cold this winter you guys can't sleep with the truck running for heat ? Curtail all discretion spendings , i guess no pay increase this year people ? What about premium value for the employees after all they make the company run ... Come on T G you can take the 50 for the phone but not give a pay increase and expect people to give a hundred percent, PLEASE ! this will make eight years .. Yes ? can this be true ? P. S , GOLFING IS COMING AND I NEED NEW THINGS YOU HIT A BALL WITH !! SO PLEASE HELP AND SAVE MONEY ... so please help and save , my Mercedes is getting old ... Can this be true ??? I need a answer on my desk tomorrow ... Darkskum ! do you know o wise one ?

Amazing 90 people have viewed this post ... Don't forget I'm just a troll and i don't know what I'm talking about .. Fuel cost !! Maybe if you used the tanker you have may help ... Wow !!! that may save money for golf clubs ...

Amazing 90 people have viewed this post ... Don't forget I'm just a troll and i don't know what I'm talking about .. Fuel cost !! Maybe if you used the tanker you have may help ... Wow !!! that may save money for golf clubs ...

I am just a "troll" also, but you are doing your cause no good

Sad in my part !! What would you call a Vote of 94 to 94 now that's sad ... time after time with no pay increases going on seven years now that sad a company that was on the top and now what ??? Don't tell me your PATHETIC :woohoo1: and then they dump some of the best sales people around , SAD MY:butt kiss: .. That company was the top class of company's at onetime, Best of the Best , no that was Jevic a saying, look now at the morale at that place now , Some people would climb a mountain just to say I WORK FOR NCT ...not now !!! Now some are , saying i can't pay my bills working at that place , now that is sad ...So say sorry to me !!! and i may forgive you ...this is sad , the hole thing ...Now ! you made me cry !!!!

its funny when the two groups on here can come to an agreement....That YOU sir are an :butt kiss: clown! good stuff would love to be a fly on the wall during your wonderful thoughts you post on here

Yes !!! I don't see you as a fly .. Maybe a flea , some itchy little pest ... Or better a tick that hooks to someone and takes the blood out of them .. Yes your new name is now Werbletick .. Thanks for the clown reference it's better than troll ..

Dude you don't work here and your not funny another message board tough guy dope who posts like a 4th grader ,,,,,,

Its tough to distinguish who works at NCT,who are the outside union reps,and who are the former NCT employees with a possible axe to grind.Im a former employee,no axe to grind as I left on my own without being terminated.I know they are ran differently than most LTL,s and havnt gotten a raise in several years,which is hard to understand,since this has been a very profitable slow time of the year in trucking.As for the union,hopefully the company and employees can come to an agreement soon on the situation.Surely its affecting workers and management relations and morale,in general.

Dude !! this a MESSAGE BOARD !! and my messages are just as important as anyone else's .. Now you hurt my feelings and I'm going to cry .. Please !! Darkhotair like your opinion matters , your like that skid mark in my underwear , you wide, but it's always there .. hows that for the 4th grader ..:usa2: