Estes | Next bid will go by company time

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Might just be a rumor but it's what I'm hearing. City drivers will be able to bid on linehaul based on company time

Most schedule drivers have came up through the ranks to get their run,which includes running extraboard for a certain amount of time.IMO,how is this fair for a city driver to just come in and snag a good turn run,without having to come up through the ranks,like everyone else.I hope it is just a bad rumor.

Yeah probably all just rumor's. Butt hurt drivers that know how the system works and made bad decisions like to stir up the dust this time of the year.
If it's not a rumor, they should let us know early so us high dollar linehaulers don't buy a new $500,000 home next week then get bumped to the city.
Then have to move their single wide to the Democrat section of town.

Yeah probably all just rumor's. Butt hurt drivers that know how the system works and made bad decisions like to stir up the dust this time of the year.
If it's not a rumor, they should let us know early so us high dollar linehaulers don't buy a new $500,000 home next week then get bumped to the city.
Then have to move their single wide to the Democrat section of town.
If a truckdriver goes out and buy a half million dollar home,he has way to much confidence in the industry he is in.

Absolutely not..
What good is seniority at a company then?

At companies I work for. .. that once a year they had a crossover bid... we could go from the city to the road or the road to the city...

I know every company has its own unique work rules but I just thought I would ask

That
What good is seniority at a company then?

At companies I work for. .. that once a year they had a crossover bid... we could go from the city to the road or the road to the city...

I know every company has its own unique work rules but I just thought I would ask
That would be fine it it was always like that. I don't see a reason to change it

This makes perfect sense actually.

Hundreds of linehaul drivers system-wide forced to the city with no knowledge of the customer base or how to work the peoplenet p&d system.

Or city drivers forced to the road who've never hooked or pulled a set of doubles in their lives.

Can this idiotic rumor stop already?

Think it's all BS. I got a text message from a road driver not known to stir up dust saying all drivers are bidding. Road and city. A TM from another terminal said they had some big changes on this bid. Heard yesterday nothing is changing. It's that time of the year when rumor's start. I probably shouldn't have started this thread but was curious if anyone else heard anything