Estes | Next bid will go by company time

Any bids posted up yet? Nothing at the 2 terminals I visit in NC every night.
Nothing at any of the big A terminals including Marietta, Fulton and Athens as of early this morning.. Heard the Choo Choo and Knoxville was supposed to put theirs up today. Choo Choo drivers having their meeting tomorrow. Heard some already had meetings across the country.

Nothing at any of the big A terminals including Marietta, Fulton and Athens as of early this morning.. Heard the Choo Choo and Knoxville was supposed to put theirs up today. Choo Choo drivers having their meeting tomorrow. Heard some already had meetings across the country.

What kind of meeting? I've not been to one since I've been employed here.

I was in my terminal today and seniority list was up, if they would've combined the seniority I would've been WAY higher than what im currently listed as lol. Next yr hehehe

What kind of meeting? I've not been to one since I've been employed here.
It's called a state of the company meeting. Basically tell you they've made no money but can squeeze you an increase in there somehow. Things are looking promising in the future as we remain debt free and thanks for all y'all do. Keep up the good work and try to keep the damaged freight claims down as they are too high as service to our customers are our main goal. Again thanks for all y'all's hard work and dedication. Can't stress enough how much all y'all are appreciated.

It's called a state of the company meeting. Basically tell you they've made no money but can squeeze you an increase in there somehow. Things are looking promising in the future as we remain debt free and thanks for all y'all do. Keep up the good work and try to keep the damaged freight claims down as they are too high as service to our customers are our main goal. Again thanks for all y'all's hard work and dedication. Can't stress enough how much all y'all are appreciated.

That's a big Ten ~ Fizzle

No bids posted in Memphis yet. Meeting was today but I didn't go. Bids supposed to go up Friday. Heard the lady who does the planning in our region is out of maternity leave so somebody else is covering it and is slow.

ROB????

Bids are up at 055. Nothing changed as far as bidding rules or seniority. Lost 7 linehaul runs and 3 hub. Big surprise that hub and p&d can't bid on linehaul. Lol. This rumor goes around every year and is probably started by a pissed off hub driver that, after 15 years, regrets taking a hub position.

Bids are up at 055. Nothing changed as far as bidding rules or seniority. Lost 7 linehaul runs and 3 hub. Big surprise that hub and p&d can't bid on linehaul. Lol. This rumor goes around every year and is probably started by a pissed off hub driver that, after 15 years, regrets taking a hub position.
Supposedly they're waiting for the pay to match up. Said it should be next year then hub and linehaul will be the same. We lost 1 short run but added a long 600 mile turn. 2 halfway meets were turned into laydowns making 8 total laydowns. I want a laydown run but don't wanna go north to do it. Reckon I'll wait until a southern one pops up

Appears hub time counted towards linehaul this bid. Maybe wrong but it seems that way

OK they had it all messed up in the big A yesterday.. Nobody knew wtf. Lots of questions and bickering going on

OK they had it all messed up in the big A yesterday.. Nobody knew wtf. Lots of questions and bickering going on

We finished our bid a few days ago. Everything stayed the same. We did however recieve a memo on the bidding process and classification swapping. Apparently LH and teams are the same classification. Everything else is the same.