Yellow | Next COO

:hide: Buddy of mine had the change but was driving and gave me a few numbers. Milwaukee - 11 Dallas + 3 Houston - 6 St. Louis - 11 Springfield + 9 Amarillo +2 Louisville + 6 Indy + 17 Akron -26 Columbus - 20 Cincinnati + 25 K.C + 43 South Bend + 43 Nashville - 29 Toledo - 24 Chattanooga - 6 Omaha - 2 Memphis + 4 also a lot + 1 or 2 to satellite terminals. Everybody should see it tomorrow..:hide:

Total of road drivers was: 259+ and 232-. February 12 change hearing, phone bid March 4 and report to new domicile on Mar.18

Hearing about it all day long..........

Was told today that the TM told someone else (you gotta love it!!) that 671 would again be a gainer.........29 this time. Don't know if its the road, city or janitoral.......just 29. Has anyone seen how many and where 671 may be gaining???? DS.

DS, I would think that would be down the road since thats not our conference. Us being Eastern them being central.

DS, I would think that would be down the road since thats not our conference. Us being Eastern them being central.
Hey serta, that's what I thoght but so far it looks like we are going to gain 6 on the road side. Still no word on the dock or switching.:hide: DS.