NFC South

Week 6

Only two games to pick this week and I'm looking for a sweep.

KC @ TB The Bucs double their win total at home facing the Chiefs with their replacement QB

OAK @ ATL Falcons blow out the Raiders in the Georgia Dome

TB has looked aweful. Terrible. This will be a hard game to watch. I pick KC. I feel the defense will score and the first to score will win.

Only two games to pick this week and I'm looking for a sweep.

KC @ TB The Bucs double their win total at home facing the Chiefs with their replacement QB

OAK @ ATL Falcons blow out the Raiders in the Georgia Dome
Not the scores I expected. Have to admit the Raiders had me nervous.
And I was hopeful for the Bucs but didn't see them winning that big.

The look on the Texan's faces is priceless. I need to go to bed but I can't stop watching. 42-17 early in the 4th and looks like GB will put more on the board.

The Falcons look great....but it's a long season and anything can happen...I'm stuck with the Buc's...they are just a young team...AS A LIFE LONG PACKER FAN....ALL I CAN SAY IS......GOOOOO PACKERS!

Andy is gone Roadrunner...He's gotten too close to this team and it shows....Closeness to your team doesn't win games...Vick is done...

I'm enjoying watching Philly take this beat down. Caps off the weekend after the Dawgs went south to beat the Gators.

I think it's about over for the old Tigers. At least they had the satisfaction of knocking the Yankees out of the series.

F the Yankees. For sure. They still won the AL. Bats got cold in the big one. That's baseball.

The Falcons offense is perfectly balanced. White down field, Gonzo over the middle, Turner power running. What are you gonna stop without getting yourself burned ? I worry about the defense. But the best defense is an offense that can score.

My Saints suck on defense...The best they can do is play for a high draft pick and work the free-agent market...They are completely lost without Sean Payton...

Speaking of Saints, I wonder if they will ever tire of acting like Peyton Manning is a real one. The guy has one ring and they keep calling him the "great" Peyton Manning. Enough already.

We can't use rings as a guage as to who was good and who wasn't because there are some great ones that have zero, and that wouldn't be fair to them. When Peyton retires, his numbers will be up there with the best of them. His control at the line of scrimmage has re-defined what a quarterback can do to a defense. Many of the teams try to mimic what he does.....but are nowhere near as effective. He is a great quarterback, and better yet, a great Ambassador for the NFL. Which is getting harder to find nowadays. I'm obviously a big fan of his, and hope that he can hold on for a few more years.

I like Manning too.Probably the most prepared QB in the game today.Even on the sidelines he is either studying or teaching..