NFC South

I like Manning too.Probably the most prepared QB in the game today.Even on the sidelines he is either studying or teaching..

As does Brees..But he can't throw the ball,and catch it too....Then play defense....Someone needs to be held accountable...It's frustrating watching these guy play,because you know how talented they are...Oh, well...."Wait until next year"..LMAO

Dan Marino never did get his ring. But Bernie Kosar did. Is Kosar the better QB ? Did I seriously just ask that ?

As does Brees..But he can't throw the ball,and catch it too....Then play defense....Someone needs to be held accountable...It's frustrating watching these guy play,because you know how talented they are...Oh, well...."Wait until next year"..LMAO

Dont tell me about frustration,you know who my team is,lol...

I think rings are over-rated for QB,s too.I,ll take Peyton over a slew of QB,s with rings.I think Dilfer got a ring too.

Kosar wouldn't make a good pimple on Marino's ass. It takes a great TEAM to win rings......not just a good quarterback.

YOU COMMIE...Putting Kosar in the same category as Dan The Man..........Who did Kosar get his ring with, I forget.......

I was born in Cleveland. And I will follow there teams until I die. No matter how bad they suck. And how many movies are made about how bad they suck. I don't care. I ain't jumping off this wagon.

I was born in Cleveland. And I will follow there teams until I die. No matter how bad they suck. And how many movies are made about how bad they suck. I don't care. I ain't jumping off this wagon.
You sound like me. I admit that my Lions suck, but I just can't let go of them.:regretful:

Wife was crying and screaming mad over those Cowboys losing again. Falcons 9-0. They might be doing to well. Remember when the Patriots had a perfect season until the Super Bowl ?

Sean Peyton headed home to Dallas next year?????

If this is true,about the "wording" of the contract extension, why cancel it now...Why not when they read it back when Peyton signed it? In other words,why did the Commish and the NFL approve it, now disapprove it? There is something going here that smells very fowl...If the man wants to go to Dallas, let him...But why all this crap?

Wife was crying and screaming mad over those Cowboys losing again. Falcons 9-0. They might be doing to well. Remember when the Patriots had a perfect season until the Super Bowl ?
We don't need to worry about those dirty birds losing in the Super Bowl, heck.... they can't win a play-off game.

They are looking very impressive though.