NFC South

If the Birds don't do any better than they did against Arizona, the Bucs will hand them their second loss Sunday.

Not as worried about the Saints at home. Those two teams seem to split the home games most years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tampa Bay holding tough, as I fully expected.

Seventeen minutes later...
Glad the birds pulled it off, but if TB had won, they would have fully deserved it. Good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL,I was glad for the win,even though it was against a Phillie practice squad.My very critical analysis of that game was no running game whatsoever,and the defensive backs couldn't catch a cold...I guess I just had higher expectations for this year.Probably gonna be a new coach in next year and he may have been on the opposing sideline last night..

They havnt been able to finish games all year,on the defense and offense.I was glad to hear Gruden mention that last night.

Go Panthers LOL
I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the way they played last time. Cats should have had that one too.

Now the Cowgirls just won. What a week. You can't pick these games anymore.

And the Stealers lose to SD, whoda thunk it

I don't know what to think about the Steelers right now. They seem to win when their back is up against the wall but lose some games where they just look pathetic.

Eagles say goodbye to the wide 9. Two seasons too late. They still lack talent esp. on D, but what a differnce on Sunday without Washburn and his messed up system.