NFL 2017

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Training camp is changing some teams already. Guys going down for the year. Guys doing stupid ::shit:: and getting suspended. Patriots vs Packers ? Is there any doubt ?

I see the Buffalo Bills are off to a good start in pre-season beating themselves in errors.
As of last season they hadn't made the play-offs for 17 years.
Each season those of us living in the area that follow the team,were hoping they'd do better.
Oh well maybe they'll get it together in the games that count.

I see the Buffalo Bills are off to a good start in pre-season beating themselves in errors.
As of last season they hadn't made the play-offs for 17 years.
Each season those of us living in the area that follow the team,were hoping they'd do better.
Oh well maybe they'll get it together in the games that count.

Then they trade Sammy and go full blown 76ers mode. Let's tank and get a good pick. Trust the process ?

Brady, Gronk, Cooks. They are still loaded. You think the Jets are gonna win that division ?
When it comes to team power tanks for 2017 the Jets are on the far bottom.
They have to play against Miami and the Steelers for me to consider them a contender for the pats or AFC champs

Not to mention Amendola and Hogan.One of these guys will have big numbers this year.

Or some random guy cut off some other teams practice squad that Belichick once saw play left tackle in high school that blew his knee out in college and never got any attention but now plays wide receiver and is about to get picked up and play every week and make the pro bowl because, that's the Patriot way.

Or some random guy cut off some other teams practice squad that Belichick once saw play left tackle in high school that blew his knee out in college and never got any attention but now plays wide receiver and is about to get picked up and play every week and make the pro bowl because, that's the Patriot way.

LOL, it does seem that way some times don't it.

Bucs and dolphins cancel their game next week and move it to Nov 19th due to Irma hurricane

Last edited:
So you think we have issues? We've heard that line before.....at least 5 other times. :biglaugh:
img_2737.jpg

screen-shot-2017-02-04-at-9-38-13-pm1.jpg

0610-tom-brady-5-rings-at-patriots-400x300.jpg

Anybody notice how good the Browns look ? We still losing. Of course. But these kids are actually playing and competing. Might actually start to build something in the Land. It's scary how little success it takes for them to look better than what they were.

Kizer looks like a good one for the Brownies.Losing Coleman will hurt,though..If I were a Browns fan,moral victories would be hard to swallow.