NFL-After further review....

I listened to the game on SiriusXM. it must have been horrendous to watch. The play Fox challenged when the refs ruled tipped ball AND pass interference at the same time. I thought I had entered the twilight zone lol

These replacement refs,at least in this Falcon-Bronco game should be fired,lol..Man,they are horrible

Was that pathetic or what? Two bad calls that I seen...But them getting college rule and pro rule confused is unacceptable...It's 10 yards and an automatic first down you moron,not 10 yards and 3rd down...

Was that pathetic or what? Two bad calls that I seen...But them getting college rule and pro rule confused is unacceptable...It's 10 yards and an automatic first down you moron,not 10 yards and 3rd down...

Did they mark off 10 yards on defensive holding? I was confused by the announcers who were confused by the officials. It was second half Denver with the ball originally spotted it at 11 after penalty then the Broncos snapped it from the 6. Grrrrrrrr

That was one of the worst officiated games that I have ever seen. It was one delay after another. What a friggin joke! Those idiots let that game get out of control. Division 3 refs reffin' in the NFL? That's the best that they can find? This group sucked. I've been trying to give the replacements the benefit of the doubt, but that game really pissed me off.

That was one of the worst officiated games that I have ever seen. It was one delay after another. What a friggin joke! Those idiots let that game get out of control. Division 3 refs reffin' in the NFL? That's the best that they can find? This group sucked. I've been trying to give the replacements the benefit of the doubt, but that game really pissed me off.

One of the worst? That was THE worst officiated game I have ever seen.

One of the worst? That was THE worst officiated game I have ever seen.
I was just to lazy to check my memory to see if it was officially the worst or not. I do know that it was pathetic. The players couldn't even get into a rhythm because there were so many stoppages.

Just a note on the investigations of Bounty Gate:

Goodell was too busy trying to get Williams to type up that affidavit over the weekend,that he couldn't get the talks started back with the officials...This happened, what 4 months ago,now he comes up with an affidavit, written 4 days ago.....Why now, why not when he met with Goodell 4 months ago...This thing is starting to smell to high heavens...Goodell is going to chop his own head off.....If I were the head of the NFLPA I would be all over him in federal court for lying and defamation of character, in behalf of all four players...And,if I were Williams, I would buy a place in Malta and duck every time I walked out of the house...POS.. I told you guys I never liked Williams..Forkin weasel...

I think Goodell was trying to save Williams tail on the affidavit.He didn't think it would go this far and was reluctant to release it..After an 0-2 start,this certainly wont go away any time soon,imo

If it can ever be determined that Vilma or Williams is indeed lying,a permanent ban should be imposed.

What about the "witch hunter" Commish? Shouldn't he be punished for the way this ordeal has been conducted? He's not above the law,ya know...The players could file a defamation of character suit against him personally...

I think Goodell was trying to save Williams tail on the affidavit.He didn't think it would go this far and was reluctant to release it..After an 0-2 start,this certainly wont go away any time soon,imo

I'm not concerned about the record, I'm concerned about the employees of the NFL and the teams...If this type of unorganized propaganda can go toward the players and coaches by the Commish, then what says it can't spread to other areas of the league....Like the officials....

The players gave the commish authority under their CBA.They should be miffed at their Union for letting him have so much power.As for the fans,a 2-0 start would have most Saint fans talking of hosting a SB,instead of legal mumbo jumbo...If its found that Goodell made up or forced the affidavit,which I doubt,the courts should act accordingly..

The players gave the commish authority under their CBA.They should be miffed at their Union for letting him have so much power.As for the fans,a 2-0 start would have most Saint fans talking of hosting a SB,instead of legal mumbo jumbo...If its found that Goodell made up or forced the affidavit,which I doubt,the courts should act accordingly..

Then explain why the affidavit being just written 4 days ago,when Goodell could have had it 4 months ago? A man will do desperate things to cover his azz ya know...

I just hope the undeniable truth surfaces.

I think more and more fans are starting to see Goodell as a manipulator and a liar...Show The Proof Commish,And We'll Be Satisfied!!!!!! We'll be the first to say "kick'em off the team"...

Just had to add something here a9...I have been reading articles of this concern today and yesterday,and these are folks that are not Saints fans that are displaying their frustration...They are saying that the reason that Goodell has put off talks with the refs,is so he can concentrate on the Bounty deal...Now, something that has been going on since the 30's and 40's, is more of a concern than teams getting a "fairly called" game? To sum it up, I'm not on here because of my team is being affected by this, I'm here to say that everyone that loves this sport has come to the conclusion that Goodell is making this more than it should be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday was the worst day in the life of the officials....Bad calls everywhere...8 that I counted in the Saints-Chiefs game...They called the field goal "No Good" against the Saints that would have sealed the game and no over-time...The damn ball was two feet inside the goal post...But you can't review it if it comes close to the goal post....What hell is up with that...And I lost count in the other two...This is getting bad...