NFL Draft

Stan Smith

TB Regular
Credits
Can't wait, still wish it was a all Saturday event.

...and with the 24th pick. Tomlin STOP, call Cowher and see what he says first!

Can't wait, still wish it was a all Saturday event.

...and with the 24th pick. Tomlin STOP, call Cowher and see what he says first!

My guess is, the Steelers go offense....They need defense badly...Maybe someone will hit Mike on the head first...But they'll go with the old saying,"You take the best player available at the time"...Not something I agree with every time....

Starkravinloon said:
My guess is, the Steelers go offense....They need defense badly...Maybe someone will hit Mike on the head first...But they'll go with the old saying,"You take the best player available at the time"...Not something I agree with every time....

Just read that some kid cb projected to go 9th got in some trouble n is now projected to drop to maybe 2nd round. Their saying Steelers may go for him if hes there. Also two linebackers from Alabama.

Cb I like, linebackers, we usually take later.... better not.

Would be completely THRILLED if they could/would land the Tackle from Stanford Jonathon Martin too! 6'6" 304lbs

Brings me back when I played against a guy that was a TE then and went on to play pro ball for the Bengals, I believe on the DL. He was 6'5" 305 lbs as a JUNIOR. I gave him my famous upper cut to the gut that was disguised as a really really bad swim move and never got called for it. Nevertheless, hit him with all I had in the gut and he just tapped me on the helmet and said chill out white boy, nonchalant . Still don't know what they were feeding that gentle giant.... lol

OT Jonathan Martin's Stock is Falling, Could That Be To the Steelers Benefit? - Behind the Steel Curtain

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed in Panthers first round pick.We needed a top notch corner and Stefon Gilmore fit that need.Linebacker from BC is ok,I guess.At least its defense.Maybe we can deal Jonathan Stewart for a defensive starter at some point.

I was disappointed in Panthers first round pick.We needed a top notch corner and Stefon Gilmore fit that need.Linebacker from BC is ok,I guess.At least its defense.Maybe we can deal Jonathan Stewart for a defensive starter at some point.

Didn't you guys take a wide receiver,a9...They better start trying to replace Smith, he can't play forever....I bet Cammie, will be upset if they don't...

Hate waiting for your team to pick. There goes Martin to THE FISH! UGH

Beer please, LBC Amish Four Grain Pale Ale. Good but prefer Pilsers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiders having a nice draft.....lmao

JUST KIDDING JEFF! My old man is so pissed at them for trading all their picks away.

Stan Smith said:
Raiders having a nice draft.....lmao

JUST KIDDING JEFF! My old man is so pissed at them for trading all their picks away.

Is that what they did? I was thinking they got their crap together, did everyone a favor and disbanded the franchise. One can hope....

Is that what they did? I was thinking they got their crap together, did everyone a favor and disbanded the franchise. One can hope....

1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 7th for the Rrrraidas.....Saints picked in the 3rd,a 6'5" DT out of Canada...LSU had him 4 years ago but had to cut him loose because of recruiting troubles during his JUCO days...Miles didn't want the troubles....Very highly recruited, but a big log-shot...I think they should have taken Thompson, CB out of South Carolina...

Steelers trading up a couple spots in the 4th to get a guy some were saying take in the 2nd. They are killing it so far this year.