NFL Draft

Starkravinloon said:
What do you think of the Mike Adams pick? Chance or Gem?

Like it. Just heard Tomlin speak on him and the picks. He said Adams contacted them after Indy combine n they told him due to his issues that he was off the Steelers board. He said they gave him some things he could work on as stipulation. He met those things and has been working on improving himself.

How bout Rainey from Florida, rb! Mayock said if he keeps himself clean that he will be a gem. He even said he had more upside then the other backs outside of the number one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like it. Just heard Tomlin speak on him and the picks. He said Adams contacted them after Indy combine n they told him due to his issues that he was off the Steelers board. He said they gave him some things he could work on as stipulation. He met those things and has been working on improving himself.

How bout Rainey from Florida, rb! Mayock said if he keeps himself clean that he will be a gem. He even said he had more upside then the other backs outside of the number one.

Rainey....Quick.. Illusive..But small..I question his durability in the NFL...Special teams player, great pick...Concern is longevity at running back...

Starkravinloon said:
Rainey....Quick.. Illusive..But small..I question his durability in the NFL...Special teams player, great pick...Concern is longevity at running back...

The best I ever seen the Steelers draft.

The best I ever seen the Steelers draft.

I'm not saying he's not a good pick,I'm saying his durability is in question....You can be the best selection in all the drafts, but if you can't take the pounding the Steelers like to put on a back, you might as well get a job at Krogers...Ask "The Bus"...

Starkravinloon said:
I'm not saying he's not a good pick,I'm saying his durability is in question....You can be the best selection in all the drafts, but if you can't take the pounding the Steelers like to put on a back, you might as well get a job at Krogers...Ask "The Bus"...

Krogers, they own Turkey Hill, that hurts.... : )

I heard comparisons to chiefs rbs.