NFL Fantasy Football 2015..

Especially Nelson.He was going in 1st round in alot of leagues..Oh,dont worry about Newton,he will do fine with what he has.Who gets hurt first this year,Jones or White??:6817:lol

Good job in N.C. Playing without Kuechly and Benjamin ,with a formidable opponent and come out with a W.
I think that is why we play each other twice at end of season,it will be for the NFC SOUTH
championship .Can you believe the Bucs beat New Orleans?

Good job in N.C. Playing without Kuechly and Benjamin ,with a formidable opponent and come out with a W.
I think that is why we play each other twice at end of season,it will be for the NFC SOUTH
championship .Can you believe the Bucs beat New Orleans?
I like our defense but the offense has been very mediocre.Panthers better win the games they should win,because our offense may struggle at times this year.I have Roddy White on one of my fantasy teams and hes been a huge disappointment.
May be a long year for Payton and Bree,s in Nawlins.

Yeah, it looks like hankerson is our number 2.I keep waiting for Cam to break a wrist or something diving over the pile.I can't see Ryan doing that.
Be careful Cam..

Words out on that guy.Not available..Matt Jones went off for Skins today,but I think Morris is still the man,for now..

I didn't do Tevin Coleman justice,I meant sub 4.0.He is a mid 4.3 -40 yd.He hurt his ribs yesterday and it doesn't sound good for him Sunday against Dallas.

Ive got 4 teams on NFL.com one team has rams rb gurly is tearing it up Also have QB bortles and WR hurns + QB Ryan and WR julio jones on the same starting roster CHA-ching !!!