NFL standing against Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by runawaytrain, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

THANK YOU Was the point I was trying to make. If these people of celebrity truly want to fight racism, inequality and hate then they need to start calling those out who falsely accuse people of being racist and use racism as a platform for their gain regardless of their party affiliation. When they do that they just might find many people joining them and be able to accomplish something.

Northern Flash and pilot87 like this.
  2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

3. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Some interesting facts.
    Cops backed off of the type of discretionary, proactive policing that prevents crime under this incessant accusation that they were racist, and criminals became emboldened.

Since 2014 there's been a 20% increase in our homicide rate – an additional 900 black males were killed in 2015 compared to the previous year, and last year, another additional 900 black males were killed.

out of nearly 8,000 black deaths by black criminals. In fact, a police officer is 18 and a half times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a cop.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21744/heather-mac-donald-slams-nfl-kneeling-narrative-frank-camp

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

5. Northern Flash

The more the police stand down, the more blacks die. And the Democrat party is pushing for the police to stand down. Is this their strategy?
    To reduce the number of blacks?
    Can you say Margaret Sanger? (Founder of Planned Parenthood) She was a Democrat, and that WAS her ultimate strategy.
    Things that make you go hmmmm.

6. Northern Flash

All of these fake racial injustice issues are ruining and sabataging their entire message.

7. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Seriously???.... Do you actually think that employers are going to stop hiring Black Americans just to avoid "disrupting their operation with racial issues"??..... .. That in and of itself, will create even MORE racial issues.....

icuicp likes this.
  8. pilot87

I'm familiar with who Larry Elder is.... I've listened to his program many times........ As with any talk show host, he makes some valid points.... If a person is objective, you will find that to be true of almost any talk show host......having said that, it by no means, mean that I agree with everything he says....which is also true of all the other talk programs I've listened to over the years....and I've listened to almost all of them......conservative and progressive.... To just blindly believe what they tell the listeners, essentially letting them "think" for them, without some independent and objective research on your own, is being foolish....
    There is so much "right vs. left on the airwaves these days it isn't even entertaining and even less informative than it's ever been..... I can't bring myself to listen to any of them anymore... I used to listen to both....maybe that's why I'm so burned out on it....lol...

troubleman84 likes this.
  9. pilot87

Yes...of course all of racial injustice issues are "fake".....just because you say so.......and since they're all fake, just exactly what is their " entire message " then?

troubleman84 likes this.
  10. pilot87

If so, I think it's because they learned from the experts before them... Everything the previous administration tried to do was met with opposition in every possible way...... What comes around, goes around..

troubleman84 likes this.
  11. pilot87

Well of course it does...... If everyone thought the same way on everything, there wouldn't be but only "one side".... and no division......

Just remember, it also takes two sides to compromise too...we forget about that side of the equation though...

troubleman84 likes this.
  12. pilot87

Thank you.... A voice of reason!

13. pilot87

I agree.... I think that's a fair observation....and I think that's largely due to the civil rights movement and the leadership of Dr Martin Luther King......and also the fact that the younger generation is less racist and more tolerant than the generations before them.....generally speaking, of course..... Given time, I think humans will overcome such engrained behavior.....

That's basically all any of us want..... We are all human beings and have basically the same needs and wants....no matter where we originate on this Planet...

I've spent much of my life around the Latin Community, as well as the Black Community..... It's been an invaluable experience to live around other cultures and learn..... One big thing is, no matter the color of our skin or where we all come from, we are all of the same human family....and to see some of our human family suffer injustices due to just their skin color or origin is a tragic thing indeed.....

troubleman84 likes this.
  14. pilot87

That's great..... We all see color differences.... But I know what you mean and agree that we all need to see past color and origin, and treat each other as fellow humans..... Treat others as we would like them to treat us.... How much better would society be!

Personally, I don't agree with a lot of what the leadership of this Nation does....and that goes for both Democrats and Republicans.... In my view both have succumbed to the toxic effects of corruption..... Now having said that, as far as the flag, any nations flag, it supposed to represent the values of the Country ...it's a symbol.... Many people do feel strongly about it...and people should respect others peoples sensitivity regarding that....no matter which Countries flag it is.... If everyone did that, how much better would our society be....and how much better would global relations be...

One thing to keep in mind though, and I know its hard for some to understand, but because of what our flag represents....freedom fought for with blood of our soldiers....also means the freedom to also disrespect the flag...even to burn it in protest..... personally, I wouldn't...nor do most....but a very tiny few go to that uncalled for extreme.... Its not illegal... But people should respect that others find it offensive...... One other point on that.... If people are offended and believe that the kneeling football players are disrespecting the flag......what about all these so called "patriots" that wear the flag as clothing....shoes etc....or display the flag other than upright and free......isn't that also disrespecting the Flag?.... There are regulations regarding such things but never a word about that..... To me, that is more disrespectful......

troubleman84 likes this.
  15. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yset_ie_syc_hp-s&p=david harris youtube#id=27&vid=e932bc843e6d18d789c884a3249b9288&action=click Then listen to one of us. The blue collar worker. It's the black man about 14 videos down if your on a cell phone. My computer is jacked now and I couldn't post it separately. It's "David Harris destroys the NFL." It's viral on YouTube.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Northern Flash likes this.
  16. pilot87

I am truly sorry for your brothers loss and for you loss as well, as having to see your brother suffer horribly..... No one should ever have to go through that...... .. War is something to be avoided at all costs, sadly many today are very cavalier about sending our young people to war..... We see it on here far to much... Comments about destroying other Countries as if it just so easy and painless......without a thought given to the personal and lifelong suffering by those affected...... I wish your family, and your Brother Family, only the best in coping with such a tragic loss.... My prayers and condolences..

icuicp, falconfan, Keepingon and 2 others like this.
  17. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

No flash mentioned police chiefs are black where their is claims of police brutality it was for the pic.

jimmy g likes this.
  18. pilot87

That's s huge reason to find ways to stop the killing and stop wars....... War hasn't seemed to make the World safer or solved anything for anyone...if that were true, wars would've ended eons ago...... We feel the personal pain of loss........ Sadly, humanity isn't capable of not resorting to war...... Political systems the World over seem to think war is going to solve their problem..... I don't support politicians, nor do I have hope that Humans can successfully rule over others.... Scripture even states in Jeremiah 10:23, "That man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
    That's painfully true if we try and see things objectively..

runawaytrain likes this.
  19. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

you mean wearing a ribbon and attacking the president on an awards show is not enough to show how much the "care?"
    Don't you agree the Beverly Hills needs a refugee camp?

20. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

BINGO! So...are those assholes proud to be doing that to their peers? I wouldn't be.